Anybody Just want to talk?

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Anybody Just want to talk?

Postby Tangy » October 15th, 2015, 8:46 pm

Anybody just want to Talk? I need someone to talk to :cry:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby mageking09 » October 18th, 2015, 9:17 am

you okay tangy?
mageking09
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » October 18th, 2015, 10:00 am

mageking09 wrote:you okay tangy?

amanduh wrote:Are you ok? Not sure id be much use but if it helps ill chat x

First of all greetings and welcome thank you for listening to me My real name is Matthew Use to be ADBy THIS FILE I AM PUTTING UP IS MINE
Emg made this file for me as a custom file back in 2007 I came to this site to find a way to reverse the ageing process I paid 100 Dollars for this file it was the only file I listened too I listened to this file so much I started hearing the file even when I was not listing to it. but as you can see it was taken by people who wanted this file and claim it for themselves you can confirm this with EMG. about this file belonging too me, Matthew /Adby ageing backwards

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This is the problem I am experiencing ,with the files I am listing too
I will explain this the best way I know how :o
I listen to the two files you see below every single night using earphones, I play the file on a loop while I am falling to sleep , and While I am listing to the and 6 Month baby girl file, just as I start to go into a trance I can hear other voices coming out of the file I think they are subliminal messages ,recorded on a very low frequency I can hear voices on the file this is what the voices are saying to me one night I saw the clouds while I was falling into a trance

I saw the clouds during a lighting storm I saw red lighting coming from the clouds and I heard a voice,

"sawing I know you were I sinner" with red lighting coming from the cloud after I heard this I woke up I stop listing to the file for about two weeks while looking up reasons why I heard that type of message instead of my actually fantasy of becoming a baby girl. when I tried to get answers I found little information on subliminal messages so I got enough courage to start listing to the file again

I started listing again

the file I have start listing too again was the 2 Month baby girl every night by itself on a loop while falling asleep after 3 month listing too this file I heard another voice on this file the same clouds but this time the clouds was white and I heard a voice telling me because you want to be a little girl you are trying to take over heaven

of course since I am religious person theses voices are concerning me because even tho I am listing i do not want to do anything to try to take over heaven or anything else at that matter all I am trying to do is I want to experience something else besides the life I am living in right now, these voices is slowing down my process of reversing the ageing process or even having a fantasy or stepping into an alternate hypnotic reality of experiencing a hypnotic dream
when I try to explain this It is hard to put into words because it is hard to explain this or to make it understandable enough to get a real answer
I get attack by others that I can not write or spell

I want to continue on my attempts to experiences these fantasy I think my real problem with my attempts is that I live alone no help with my attempts
so my mind never just let go completely into trance

I need some one to help me or just let me know what I am doing wrong or give me instruction on where I am going wrong with this file why I can not get good results in my attempts

Name: 6 Month Baby Girl Additional Types: Script
Description: Edit of one of my previous files to turn you into a 6 month baby girl. Will record with microsoft anna, add some nlp, but one step at a time.
Author: allison-in-love ? Added On: 2011-01-28 Downloaded: 5431 Length: 25:18
Audience: Any Effect: Trigger(by yourself)
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 3.2727 Total Votes: 11 Comments: 15
Permanent Link: 6 Month Baby Girl Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File

? Name: Ageing Backwards Additional Types: Binaural
Description: This file by EMG... Original Info "Hello this is a long waited file, aging Backwards, i had it made in 2007, i suggest you listen to the file if you like the, file please send a 10 Dollar Donation to WM M, to offset the cost of time, Recordings and excellence in this Area of become A baby. please also give me your comments on this file on how i can improve this one and new ones in the future love TIEKEY/Adby+ baby :-) GOO GOO "Childhood is calling"....."
Author: javtech ? Added On: 2010-04-12 Downloaded: 1500 Length: 23:24
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 3.5000 Total Votes: 8 Comments: 5
Permanent Link: Ageing Backwards Favorite: Unmark Favorite Report: Report File

Name: Baby Brain Binaural
Description: This file will turn you into a baby. It will transform your brain into that of a baby. You will think you are a baby. You will babble like a baby. You will crawl. Baby's are very obedient and loyal to their mommy or nanny. You will have no control of your body. You will uncontrollably be forced to think like a baby. Your mind is changing and you can't stop it. The baby brain is to powerful. It is so easy to submit to it. And live an easier life. You will be turned into a mindless baby and you cannot help it or change it. Might need an induction, effect might be permanent. Inspired by "dog brain" by EMG, thanks EMG! for letting me using and adapting your script! Description is the original one, a little adapted;-) Disclaimer: Use at your own risk! Originally by zzzzz
Author: javtech ? Added On: 2012-12-03 Downloaded: 1869 Length: 10:54
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent Voice Gender: Female Voice Type: Text-to-Speech
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 5.0000 Total Votes: 3 Comments: 2

Sincerely

Tangy
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » October 21st, 2015, 9:20 am

Today I am going to a therapist to get some advice and counsel I am going tell my therapist and tell that my whole life was a bad dream I had and I can not wake up from, for some strange reason I think I am in a Coma and this life can not really be real I am living right now.it must be a Coma related Dream, because when I am in trance I can hear people talking about me someone said that they are going be a daddy I hear people calling my name and I hear my voice as if I was a baby instead of a men and I hear people playing with the baby and when I am not in trance I can hear my files or baby's talking to me in my head on very low wave length I think ether I am having a bad dream or I am stuck in a hypnotic trance or I am in

a Coma or my hypnosis is working and I am in a gray area of the trance that I never anticipated or learned about.

[b][i][u](((((((((I think I am having a bad Dream and this whole reality is not real)))
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds