Looking for a Dominant Tist Who Can Handle 2 Opposite Desire

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a Dominant Tist Who Can Handle 2 Opposite Desire

Postby HypnoBodybuilder » November 5th, 2015, 7:25 pm

i all,

Very new here, and although I know what my fetishes and desires are, I don't know what's possible and wondered if anyone can help me.

I'm a 41 year old bodybuilder masculine guy. I'd do anything and everything to become more of a jock muscle beast and anything to go with it. Especially if another man can mentally dominate my mind as easily as I can do most physical things with my strength and bidy.

Although I'm totally obsessed with gaining more muscle and things around that, I've also always wanted to be reduced by a dominating tist into a little boy or baby. If I can describe it in a way that makes sense - to have my intelligence locked up or erased, or like my personality is put in a bottle in my head. It can see and feel, but otherwise totally helpless. I'm changed into a baby boy, respond like one. Not incontinence or diapers per se, but being a child/baby. With some instruction from the tist, I respond like a little guy, see things like a little guy. Want and need to suckle (in this case from a man's chest or otherwise), be spanked for being naughty. Experience the humiliation of being helpless, and treated like a toddler boy (even made to look like one).

I can go into more, but I think that's enough to give an idea. Happy to go into more detail with anyone who wants to know. Thx
HypnoBodybuilder

Postby outkast1728 » November 5th, 2015, 9:12 pm

Skype me sk8rboi1728
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » November 6th, 2015, 1:04 am

HypnoBodybuilder wrote
Although I'm totally obsessed with gaining more muscle and things around that, I've also always wanted to be reduced by a dominating tist into a little boy or baby. If I can describe it in a way that makes sense - to have my intelligence locked up or erased, or like my personality is put in a bottle in my head.

If you want to get dumber or be dumb, the absolute best files for that are located here: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=277

Follow the instructions, which are fairly basic: For optimal results listen for at least 5 times (that is five orgasms, not five loops of the file) before going to the next file, ideally 10 times 9orgasms)!

There is a Success Stories Forum dedicated to this Dumbing Down files. Here is a link to the start of the 49-page (so far) thread: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11544&start=0
The thread keeps dying because people get too dumb to remember how to contribute.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Meeting Grounds