Hello all Hunting Falcon here.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Hello all Hunting Falcon here.

Postby HuntingFalcon » April 24th, 2005, 1:34 pm

Hello all I am Hunting Falcon. A 23 year old male collage student living in Colorado near Denver.
My interest in hypnosis is based on an interest in exploring what it would be like to be something else. Such as the books Animorphs. Being able to transform into another creature and feel what it would be like to live as one for a short time.

I am a Massage Therapist also and would be willing to see about doing some trades if any hypnotists are in the area and are in need of some good Massage Therapy. I have strict ethic guidelines for when I give Massages so if your interest is not Therapeutic in nature please don't bother me.

I also like getting into simple debates sometimes so if you see me in the chat room drop me a line.

Sorry if I came off strict on the Massage Therapy part of this post but its something I take with a professional standpoint.
To learn you must first empty your mind of any preconceptions or prejudges. And except the topic as it is presented.
HuntingFalcon

Postby kitnoki » April 25th, 2005, 1:29 pm

Drop by the furry poll :D alyays nice to see the animal tfers about :D ( btw.. animoriphs kicked ass!)
kitnoki
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds