New files coming and Black Friday sale on commissions

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

New files coming and Black Friday sale on commissions

Postby SylviaBlack » November 28th, 2015, 1:57 am

Hello darlings,

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that over the next week, I'm dropping my usual $200.00 commission fee for a 20 minute recording down to $100.00. And for the first time, after having studied all sorts of new techniques to fuck with your mind, I'm now offering 10 minute files for $50.00 and 5 minute files for $25.00. Or if you really want your head spun upside-down you can be one of the first to experiences my new animated video files for $250.00. Just PM me and let me know what you want and if you would like to pay with PayPal or a credit card (the bill will read F1ction Zer0).

And for everyone else, I have something coming exclusively to Warp My Mind, based on a new fetish series my long time silent partner is working on as we speak. We posted a teaser of it that you can check out at: http://nightmarewars.businesscatalyst.com

So a happy Black Friday and coming Winter Solstice, I look forward to returning to Warp My Mind. You guys (and gals) are simply marvelous.

Cheers and Blessed Be.

S. Black
...the mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n...
SylviaBlack
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds