MissEleanor's presentation

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

MissEleanor's presentation

Postby bethy59 » December 10th, 2015, 5:44 am

MissEleanor : Well it seems we doesn't participate that much to the life of the forum.

So today i'm going to change this. Why i writing first MissEleanor before my sentence ?

Well. I'm a dragoness but before all a persona within bethy59 mind. Like her i'm hypnotist

But also brainwasher and conditioner like some of you would see in listening to some of my files.

While bethy59 who mostly goes as MistressDolly on different place love the feminization and fluffy things.

I'm a dragoness. I'm rude but still a kind hearted Dominant.

The fluffyness isn't for me. I preffer the right slave , the right pet to modeling and change as my wish and desire.

Don't be shy , look at our files , look at the description. If you see my name into the description mean the file is from me.

You search a Dominant who can change your life ? Your mindset ? Your behavior and sometimes even your apearance? *Smile teasingly* Well not need to searching more. I'm right here.
bethy59

Postby Rarg » December 10th, 2015, 5:13 pm

Sounds interesting! What kind of slaves are you looking for?
Rarg

Postby bethy59 » December 10th, 2015, 8:55 pm

MissEleanor : Well , First a person who isn't too needy since i share my body with some other persons. I'm here only the morning GMT+1 Well i'm here right now but was for anwsering. *Smile*
bethy59

Postby Sarval » December 29th, 2015, 4:04 pm

Hello,

I just stumbled upon your topic and was wondering if you can recommend which of your files I should listen too for brainwashing? :)
Sarval

Postby bethy59 » December 30th, 2015, 12:09 am

If you want a brainwashing. Few of our files does this. The True Control , You Will Be Mine , Bye Bye Brain.
bethy59

Postby shaunwolf » January 1st, 2016, 10:40 pm

been trying to get ahold of you! I would like to continue working from my use of your current files ;).
shaunwolf
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds