21 y/o frat guy looking for hypnotist on bet

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

21 y/o frat guy looking for hypnotist on bet

Postby Daniel-Ray » December 19th, 2015, 6:59 pm

Let me first say I'm posting here because I lost a bet. Because I lost, I had to post something here and looking for a hypnotist of some sort or a convincing "master." I'm not really into all of this, but I have to follow through with my end of the bargain.

Basically, I need to find a hypnotist who can make me pee myself. I'm convinced it can't be done, but my friend said he wants me to get "messy," whatever that means. I'm supposed to do at least three sessions where "anything goes when I'm under." Idk what that means, but I'm guessing that means do whatever it takes to make me go.

He also said to post my stats. I'm 21, a "little extra" and pretty straight. He insists I get a guy master, again idk why. He also said to make his email available if the master needs to contact him.

Anyway, hit me up here if you're interested and I'll pass along my skype to ya. Thanks for your help.
Daniel-Ray

Postby outkast1728 » December 20th, 2015, 12:30 am

Sk8rboi1728
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby ziddick » January 9th, 2016, 9:54 am

Did this go anywhere?
ziddick

Postby Tangy » January 9th, 2016, 10:11 am

OK Lets fix your frat friends OK you can also play a trick on them as well ok ?

since they want you to get messy thy will get messy too heres how we are to do it see file below >>>>>>>>>>

since it was a bet download listen and share the Joy OK :o

• Name: The Diaper Virus Price: $35 Buy Now
Description: This is a hypno-virus. This file infects the listener(male or female) with The Diaper Virus. After listening the virus will begin destroying the muscles that control your bladder and bowel and pretty soon you will have no choice but to use diapers. What's worse, it is contagious and you will want to pass it on.
Author: EMG ? Added On: 2009-03-07 Downloaded: 458 Length: 23:00
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 3.0000 Total Votes: 1 Comments: 3
Permanent Link: The Diaper Virus Report: Report File
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds