Political/religious brainwashing - also transformation

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Political/religious brainwashing - also transformation

Postby brainwashedrachel » June 22nd, 2016, 6:44 am

Hi, so. I'm terrible at introductions. But I was looking to see if any hypnotist shares my extremely niche fantasies.

1) Political/religious brainwashing, obviously, given the title. I like the idea of being "corrupted" into a given worldview. I'm the open-minded but indecisive type, so closing that some is part of the fetish here. Another is just sexualizing various stereotypes of various worldviews. Ranging from "dreadlocked Wiccan communist" all the way to "right-wing Randian yuppie girl," with maybe a slight preference for the "left" end of that because it's slightly more different from my conservative-ish suburban upbringing. The religious stuff doesn't have to be included, for the record. I'm more interested in the political side, and I'm not particularly religious as-is. I just, overall, think the idea of forced conversion is hot in general. No matter what type of ideology it is; religious, political, artistic sensibility, whatever.

2) Transformation. The transformation kinks I frequently come back to are: hippiefication, hipsterfication, and geek-girlification. Basically, various stripes of "slightly 'alternative,' not too threatening or weird." In terms of my interests I already sort of am a geek, but mostly in the sense that I could ramble for hours on politics, religion, philosophy, whatever and like RPGs a ton. ...typical (half-)Asian girl, basically. I don't fit the stereotype of the "geekette" image though, and definitely don't of "hippie" or "hipster." I fantasize pretty heavily about the idea of being put into a little box as one of the aforementioned cookie-cutter stereotypes. :P Mixing and matching is also good, as long as it fits together well in an ultimately-pleasing image instead of seeming disjointed.

For the record: female, 18 and on my way to college once the summer ends. I've had an interest in mind control for like, as long as I can remember. But I actually decided to make the plunge now because, obviously my life is going to change a lot in the next few months anyway. Why not becoming a "new me"?
brainwashedrachel

Re: Political/religious brainwashing - also transformation

Postby masterblue03 » June 22nd, 2016, 4:11 pm

Color me interested! Been practicing hypnosis for > 10 years now, and this type of transformation is totally up my alley. Drop me a line!
masterblue03

Postby mtlscream » July 2nd, 2016, 9:45 pm

Hello...
So interesting.
This may sound weird... and feel free to message me as PM or by email (if you dont want people to see all the answers)...

I'm interested (for different reasons) in hypnosis.... with a religious twist me too....
I'm trying to search people who's been using hypnosis / mindfuck in a religious way.... as a sect, religious group or even Guru.

I want to learn and understand so many things (serious matter here, no role play).
So if you want to share your exp..... or you are religious guru... I have so many questions... I'm just a regular easy sub who's been into hypnosis for 14 yrs but have so much questions about this.

Thanks
S
mtlscream@me.com
mtlscream
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » July 7th, 2016, 10:33 pm

I too would be interested in doing this and having it done to me as well...my skype is sk8rboi1728
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds