Email slave

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Email slave

Postby maddy26 » September 7th, 2017, 1:45 am

New to this and just listened to email slave about 4 times so I guess let's give it a shot

ymaddy26@gmail.com
maddy26

Re: Email slave

Postby maddy26 » September 7th, 2017, 12:14 pm

26 female bi
Don't really know limits other than nothing illegal no diapers no fury and I don't do camera sessions till I feel comfortable
maddy26

Postby bigstu25 » September 13th, 2017, 3:54 pm

bigstu25@hotmail.co.uk been trying for a while had some success no femanisation but open to any sugestions
bigstu25

Postby newtohypnofiles » September 16th, 2017, 7:07 pm

makemeregretthishypno@gmail.com

25 year old bi male.

I'm looking for a potential long term match.

I'm not looking to have my fetishes catered to by a dom. In fact, the biggest turn on I get is when I can fulfill the fantasies of my partner, rather than the other way around. Of course I have limits, mainly financial and I don't like the idea of permanent physical harm.

I have some things I am into, maybe we share some kinks?

I like denial, feminization, age play, incontinence, chastity, iq reduction, memory loss, I like using toys.

I have a camera but I would rather not show my face until I really trust you.

I have some of my own hypnotic suggestions I've put in place with the email file, a kind of failsafe that prevents me from giving out my personal information unless I consent to it.

Maybe you are sick of subs trying to control from the bottom, I'd rather truly submit to your kinks because getting YOU off on YOUR terms is the most satisfying sexual experience there is.
newtohypnofiles

Return to Meeting Grounds