32 / F / Chastity Denial

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

32 / F / Chastity Denial

Postby PhantomDog » February 23rd, 2018, 4:45 pm

Hi, I'm a female who's looking for a temporary FEMALE keyholder for chastity.
I'm transgender, I still have my male bits. I don't hate them, but I don't like them, as they're in the way of
being seen how I look or identify.

I've re-written this a few times, before posting, to try to simplify this the best I can. I want new ways to keep myself aroused, to push the boundaries when I unlock and have an orgasm. I like being teased and toyed with, seeping pre-cum.

This topic is:
-For people who want to recommend a file while I'm in chastity (boundaries listed later)
-Females who want a to be a digital keyholder.

To be my keyholder, I ask you to be fairly active: Either through here or email. Your file suggestions also get priority. You can tease me and play games with my arousal sentence. It can be to get hot off of denying me, or because you're being like a teenager and just want to giggle.

Just keep in touch for what you're doing, and why, to keep me aroused. I may beg for out, but I don't lie. You walk the line of playing with my remaining duration, to surprise me and let me out sometimes, or other times think I'm getting out to head trip me and make me hornier. If I like how you play me, I'll go back to you for another session over someone else, next I'm able. You can make keys in advance to send me, for when I have time/interest in being locked again.

I plan to keep coming back to this for ideas, until either my wife returns, or I meet someone locally to be with.

To know how hot I get off this: If my wife would still want to be my keyholder even divorce where I'm not getting any, I would still accept. I've honestly though of asking her still, since we do it short-term (hours of intensive denial, or 1-2 days of occasional denial). Our last talk ended in a fight and her driving off. If I messaged her now, she'd just say how disgusting it was and show mutual friends: On better terms, she may accept to set a session, to use the denial as a way to lash out at me.

Normally, during these sessions, she'd listen to files. I was the one with a larger hypnosis fetish, but she liked being under; she often used the HypnoGirls Experience files, having orgasms while I'm locked to deny me, but also used bimbofication and femdom files on herself. All it got me hot.

We use the site "EmlaLock" that generates an ID, with rules, that is passed to the wearer or holder. I started my session this time, but can transfer it to someone else. We used this site as a timer prevent early ending of our denial sessions from us being heated, by requiring games to be played on the site (which can add or subtract time). Others can also randomly add or subtract time, depending how the ID is set.

My turn-ons:
-I'm into thin/toned girls. I'm a leg girl, but also like overall figure, if it's well-proportioned.
-Femininity of my own body, being seen/feeling female.
Turn-offs
-Visually, I'm not attracted to tattoos, or darker skin.
-Abuse or empty insults (eg: worthless). I prefer fake pity for being taunted, over insults.

That said, no dishonesty except from my keyholder about when they're going to release me, for the arousal effects.

File boundaries:
-Nothing about addictions to one person, or slavery: I hope for reconciliation or a new relationship, eventually.
-Nothing about sending photos of myself: Though my keyholder can send me photos to tease me.
-Nothing causing infidelity, or interest/attraction to men.
-No public humiliation... I live in a farm town, and some people think I'm still a man from 3+ years ago.
-I'm aroused by the female body.... by own, and others.
-Nothing financial
-A file you want me to listen to should be on WMM or another reputable site, clearly described (preferably with reviews). I have some Mind Mistress files, if you feel you'd want me to listen to one of them.

Sorry for the length, but I did trim and reword a lot to shrink it.... and hopefully keep your interest!
PhantomDog
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds