Dominant looking for long-term email slaves.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Dominant looking for long-term email slaves.

Postby yourhypnodom » March 25th, 2018, 10:49 pm

Hello! I am a 24 year old male dominant looking for long-term email slaves. To be considered, please reply with your email and limits. Note that I may not accept all applications. I would especially like slaves who are okay with chastity, amnesia, public humiliation, being forced to listen to other hypnosis files, emailing me photos, and experimenting in various fetishes. However, I can negotiate on these, especially public humiliation.
If you wish to listen to the file, it is here: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... ile_id=462
yourhypnodom

Re: Dominant looking for long-term email slaves.

Postby yourhypnodom » March 26th, 2018, 7:10 pm

Never mind! I found the thread for email slaves.
For the record- I am a switch.
I just feel slighly more like a dom.
yourhypnodom

Postby bernice3 » May 17th, 2018, 7:18 am

hi sir im a sissy fairy here in uk and im at bernice@mail2woman.com or any other doms
wanting to use me
bernice3

Postby Zer » May 18th, 2018, 9:48 am

I would love to be an hypnol slave to a powerful hypnotist that you can train me and control me over hypno emails and hypno chat, possibly voice too. I am 31 male submissive that loves erotic hypnosis but also into feminization. E.g. i receive an email, i read it or perhaps maybe to listen to some file or watch video that was in the email. then i delete it and do not even remember that an email came to me. I love this games. Thanks

Limits that i have encountered so far:
blood
scat
lots of pain
no kids
no animals
nothing permanent
nothing to embarasse myself outdoors (i can wear femeale clothes under my male clothes)
no face pictures
financial domination

i like amnesia, orgasm control, edging, drooling, feminization, humiliation, degradation, pushing my limits, open for new suggestions or random triggers

I am novice into hypnosis, i am not properly trained. But i am very keen. Thank you

email: miao_24@yahoo.com
Zer

Postby shiro35 » June 16th, 2018, 12:48 pm

Hello, 35m married sub, doing hypnosis secretly, wife does not know.
limits: pain, blood, piss, scat, gay related things, doing things outside apartment...however, I can do things in controlled environment, where nobody can disturb me Okay with send photos or vids if my face is not required to be seen.

krtek@hotmail.sk, subject needs to be "hypnofile"
shiro35

Postby shaunwolf » July 5th, 2018, 2:00 pm

very interested, 27 , male.

no public humiliation I am afraid however or anything gross like diapers and finally no findom.

However the rest I am open too really would like to have amnesia and brainwashing along with always open too new hypnosis files

email is shaunwolf_80@hotmail.ca
shaunwolf
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds