I had my first taste of being a bimbo... and want more!

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

I had my first taste of being a bimbo... and want more!

Postby ViralVixen » May 5th, 2018, 11:12 pm

Throughout my life I have always been an intelligent person. I did well at school, got good results in exams, and eventually graduated from one of the five best Universities in the world.

I say this not to brag, but to give some context to the fact that I have never felt more like a stupid bimbo in my entire life than I did the other day at the train station.

I'd purchased a return train journey, and had been given two tickets, one for the outbound journey and one for the return. I looked at the tickets, picked what I thought was the right one, and inserted into the machine at the barrier to get onto the platform. Nothing happened. Confused, I proceeded to stare blankly at the machine for several seconds, my mind completely devoid of any idea of what to do, at which point a nearby attendant carefully took the other ticket from my hand, inserted it into the machine for me, and let me through.

I felt completely humiliated for about a minute, at which point I began to actually enjoy how much of an idiot I must have appeared to be to that attendant. You see, I've dabbled in bimbo hypnosis over the years, but until now I'd never felt like any of it had actually affected me. But now, having had my first real life taste of what being a stupid bimbo is like, I find that I want so much more!

So, can anyone help? I'm not going to claim that I'm the most susceptible subject in the world, because I honestly don't think that I am. I tend to enjoy "brainwash" style loops and videos more than I do conventional induction files, during which I get restless and tend to snap out of it suddenly part way through. But I suppose what I'm really looking for is someone to encourage me as I go down this path, and to ensure that I stay on it.

Thanks for reading!
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Re: I had my first taste of being a bimbo... and want more!

Postby kinks_toy » May 6th, 2018, 5:22 pm

It's not much based on the description you've given but I think I know the gates you're talking about and exactly what you did wrong. I want to guess London Underground, somewhere like Charing Cross? Very hot thinking about it. I'd be happy to encourage your transformation, keep you on track ;). My kik is ki_n_k, or if you want to swap emails PM me.

(P.S. I took this account from a slave who never got into wmm and I figured it was going to waste; I haven't posted until now)
kinks_toy

Postby Deskan » May 7th, 2018, 3:17 am

I can maybe help you.
Add me on Skype : demni5235@gmail.com and I will see what I can do for you.
Deskan

Postby Reece93 » October 27th, 2018, 12:48 pm

Do you still need help with this? Skype is Reecep93
Reece93
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds