Looking for a hypnotist who's up for a challenge!

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a hypnotist who's up for a challenge!

Postby wolfskybutt » May 24th, 2018, 4:47 pm

Hi there!
I've been on the search for years now hoping to find a hypnotist that I can work with. I've tried dozens and dozens of files over the years, but I have yet to have any sucess whatsoever (which has been frustrating to say the least).

I have only gotten the pleasure of a live session maybe once or twice with little sucess. I have a hard time going under... My thoughts jump around so much that it's hard for me to disassociate myself from them (ADHD). Along with thaat issue, I tend to overanalyze how I'm feeling and what's going on (questioning if I'm going under, if it's working, if this is how trance feels). So, I work myself up and out of it.

I've got a few ideas of what I would like to happen, but I'm honestly happy with just seeing how far under I can go! My ultimate goal is to train to be able to go under very rapidly.

If anyone is interested in helping, or has tips feel free to let me know1 :)
wolfskybutt

Re: Looking for a hypnotist who's up for a challenge!

Postby Jackstock » May 31st, 2018, 11:01 am

Just do hypnotherapy stuff for a while
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby JackDrago » May 31st, 2018, 5:44 pm

Have you tried Adderall Boys by Sarnoga? It's designed for an ADD subject and often opens the doors for such people. Failing to Resist Trance Trainer has a good record defeating analytical subjects, though it's not as ideal for an attention deficit subject as the file is quite long.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby Marian » June 1st, 2018, 2:39 am

Have you tried Adderall Boys by Sarnoga? It's designed for an ADD subject and often opens the doors for such people. Failing to Resist Trance Trainer has a good record defeating analytical subjects, though it's not as ideal for an attention deficit subject as the file is quite long.

Both are good for people with ADHD (like me). As allways it depends on the subject.
Marian
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds