Looking for someone who can help me get into trance (??)

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for someone who can help me get into trance (??)

Postby bakoncr99 » July 2nd, 2018, 1:57 am

I've tride listening to files before, but I can't seem to feel like I'm actually in trance. My mind easily wanders away to something else and I don't think I'm getting in to trance at all. Can someone assist me with this? It would be very much appreciated
bakoncr99

Re: Looking for someone who can help me get into trance (??)

Postby hexagon77 » July 2nd, 2018, 5:42 am

identifying a trance can be tricky at times. There are different levels of how deep someone may go, and there are states that leave you all aware, yet they still are trances.

When it comes to the wandering, it may be about finding the right type and style of induction. A hypnotist that makes you feel comfy. There are many little things around trancing, that need to be "just right". The part that can be hard is to get to that point... to find out what type of inductions you like, what type of suggestions, the style of the hypnotist. Sometimes it can be little things... how someones voice sounds, an accent, the way the phrase things. I have been into hypnosis for many years now, and while i would want to claim that 99% of the hypnosis goes as expected, there is still this 1% that cannot work with me and needs to find someone else. I had someone who started giggling as soon as they heard my voice.. and then were like "sorry i cannot take you serious". That can happen, people are different after all. Luckily most i have run into think that my voice sounds great, and a lot find my accent to be something nice. So overall i have been doing really good ;).

So you may just need to be a little on the lookout to get all those factors lined up for you.
take your time to get to know the hypnotists before you allow anyone to hypnotize you - it may really pay out in the end

~Hexagon
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds