Would anyone be interested in hypnotizing me over IM?

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Would anyone be interested in hypnotizing me over IM?

Postby ShadowSabre » April 6th, 2006, 10:14 pm

Shadow Sabre. Mostly a newbie at this; I tranced a couple of times with a guy who seems to have vanished utterly. Ah, well...

Anyway, I'm looking for a hypnotist who has a sense of ethics and who would be willing to just hypnotize me in general over IM. Gender doesn't matter, really. My YIM screenname is shadow_sabre_13.

Thanks!
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ShadowSabre » July 10th, 2006, 6:21 pm

Hi again. Just adding some information since I've developed a better idea of what I'm looking for (and avoiding) and I like to talk to people in general, even if the hypnosis thing doesn't work out. I'm looking for a good, ethical hypnotist who is interested in light erotic work and doesn't mind that I'm not comfortable with some of the more popular scenarios.

I'm not interested in doing voice work at this point due to my living situation. It would be easy for me to be overheard and this really isn't something I'd like to discuss with my roommates and/or parents, depending on the exact time of the year. Also, I'm not interested in becoming a hypno-slave at this point. I like being a subject, but I'm not a classic submissive, and something about being someone's slave really throws me off somehow.

Anyway, if you would like to talk despite these inhibitions, I'm around....
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds