Girls/women -be controlled, objectified & try something new

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Girls/women -be controlled, objectified & try something new

Postby xyzyx » June 14th, 2019, 12:58 am

Girls/women, you have the desire to be controlled, to do be made to do things, to be taken and to potentially test your limits. It is so hot to be a doll, puppet, robot, pet or slave....to be objectified.

You can step out of your skin and be a bimbo, slut, exhibitionist, hocow or whatever you want to sample or even become. You can ride an edge, be under orgasm control or shutter with a tremendous climax. You can safely experience humiliation, embarrassment and BDSM.

Let me be your hypnotist to take a journey together. I have had great success working with many girls/woman via email and messaging to have a thrill and feel pleasure. I am good because I establish trust. Once I asked for photos, I don't anymore; the internet has plenty and it takes-away from the trust. Email me.

M 29 straight (LA area) ocsocal@vfemail.net
xyzyx
Regular
Regular

Re: Girls/women -be controlled, objectified & try something

Postby xyzyx » June 28th, 2019, 2:27 pm

Wow. That sounds fascinating. I would love to try it. What? All I have to do is email you or send you a message. How easy is that! I can't wait to be turned into a real life slut who is the object of men's lust and I am so willing to please and feel so much pleasure. All I need is your little push to get me there.

Operators are standing by. :)
xyzyx
Regular
Regular

Postby xyzyx » September 18th, 2019, 3:42 pm

You decided to read this message for some reason. Don't let your curiosity end there. Just think what you might be missing out on. It is not the time to be vanilla.

Be a risk taker (it really not much of a risk) to email me at: ocsocal@vfemail.net

You want to be controlled, to be forced to do things. I will do what you enjoy as safe and sane, or reckless as you want to be. Feed your fetish. Try a little hypno and see what you think.
xyzyx
Regular
Regular

Postby xyzyx » November 10th, 2019, 12:42 am

Thank you to the ladies who have contracted me. Some of you were amazingly suggestive and others were able to experience hypno in your own way. I've had, and still do have the pleasure of working with some dolls who love orgasms or prefer chastity and humiliation. It has always been about you.

If any other girls/women would like to try, just send me an email at ocsocal@vfemail.net.
xyzyx
Regular
Regular

Postby xyzyx » December 18th, 2019, 1:37 am

It is the holidays that comes with stress and giving. I can help your mind melt so all stress leaves and all you feel is pleasure. Do you have that barrier stopping you from being a slut. What a perfect time to give your body to someone else as gift.

It can be whatever you want. You want to try.
xyzyx
Regular
Regular

Postby xyzyx » April 13th, 2020, 1:20 pm

I am back ready to give you the pleasure and thrill of being controlled. Whatever you want or are a little afraid to want, let my help you experience it. Let's push on those limits.

Sorry just interested in CIS females. ocsocal@vfemail.net
xyzyx
Regular
Regular

Postby xyzyx » July 9th, 2020, 2:10 am

I have girls who stay with me for a long time. It is because I give them what they want and allow them to push on their limits. Whatever kink you desire or want to explore, that is okay with me. It can be as mild or as controlling as you want. Trust is what makes it work so you can open your mind to the possibilities.

You know it is hot to just be controlled. Give it a try.
xyzyx
Regular
Regular

Postby xyzyx » September 28th, 2020, 1:58 am

You know you are a curious CIS girl. There's an urge to see what will happens to take a dare. You've probably done something submissive in the past and got a thrill from it. That's what I can give you. And if you want a delicious orgasm, all you have to do is ask. Let's have some hypnosis fun.

ocsocal@vfemail.net
xyzyx
Regular
Regular

Postby xyzyx » March 13th, 2021, 4:25 am

It's time again to enlighten new CIS girls to how it feels to be controlled. The pleasure and satisfaction of giving in is amazing and unique. You will be surprised that I can/could fill your mind with slutty thoughts with or without protections depending on what you want. Or maybe you just want an instant orgasm...or to be put into chastity.

Let's explore your kinks. It's fun to do innocent stuff too..it is still about control.

Send me an email at ocsocal@vfemail.net

Honestly, there is no harm in trying. You can reject what you really don't want to do.
xyzyx
Regular
Regular

Postby xyzyx » December 3rd, 2021, 1:23 pm

You know know you want to submit and be controlled. Don't worry about being held back by inhibitions...it's not you, you are just obeying commands. It is freeing and so hot to give to be Good Girl. Lots of girls/women desire this unique and incredible pleasure.

You set the limits and overtime we can push on them. It is amazing what you can experience while awake and in trance fantasies. Just a deep trance can be a nice escape.

Give into your curiosity. Send me an email. ocsocal@vfemail.net
xyzyx
Regular
Regular

Postby xyzyx » June 23rd, 2022, 6:40 pm

NEW EMAIL

You know know you want to submit and be controlled. Don't worry about being held back by inhibitions...it's not you, you are just obeying commands. It is freeing and so hot to give to be Good Girl. Lots of girls/women desire this unique and incredible pleasure.

You set the limits and overtime we can push on them. It is amazing what you can experience while awake and in trance fantasies. Just a deep trance can be a nice escape.

Give into your curiosity. Send me an email. deepdeeperdown@proton.me
xyzyx
Regular
Regular

Postby xyzyx » October 6th, 2022, 10:53 am

It's easy to give me the keys to your mind and just let me drive. Maybe a slow start idle with a few turns of your nobs. Or a fast burn out on a wild ride. You are the passenger and you go where I take you. Okay, I'll keep in mind where you are interested in heading.

Email me: deepdeeperdown@proton.me
xyzyx
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds