Looking for someone to make me wet myself in trance

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for someone to make me wet myself in trance

Postby KhanShaar » July 23rd, 2019, 3:21 am

Looking for an hypnotist to put me real deep down under their control, play with my mind, body, cock and bladder and force me to wet my pants for you. I like heavy teasing, humiliation, orgasm control, countdowns and most of all, watersports. My cock and bladder needs an owner, come and play with them. Send me a DM or your discord profile if you want to talk more about it.
KhanShaar
Regular
Regular

Re: Looking for someone to make me wet myself in trance

Postby KhanShaar » August 5th, 2019, 5:08 pm

Still looking, if you want to toy with a weak-minded sub offering you his cock and bladder, send me a message!
KhanShaar
Regular
Regular

Re: Looking for someone to make me wet myself in trance

Postby belgarion » August 22nd, 2019, 2:37 pm

KhanShaar wrote:Looking for an hypnotist to put me real deep down under their control, play with my mind, body, cock and bladder and force me to wet my pants for you. I like heavy teasing, humiliation, orgasm control, countdowns and most of all, watersports. My cock and bladder needs an owner, come and play with them. Send me a DM or your discord profile if you want to talk more about it.

if your still looking for someone to help you wet uncontrollably, i am willing to give it a try! please note that i am a Learning Hypnotist (as in i'm an amateur but willing to learn) but i will do my best for you if you are wanting. if you have Discord feel free to look me up on the WMM channel or use: Belgarion363 #5995 to find me, just please let me know in your first message about how you got my Discord name and what you want please :)
thanks !
the moving finger writes and having writ moves on,
nor all thy piety nor wit,
shall lure it back to cancel half a line.
nor all thy tears washout a word of it
belgarion

Return to Meeting Grounds