27 M Hypnotist looking for F subject over 18 years old

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

27 M Hypnotist looking for F subject over 18 years old

Postby erotichypnodom54 » July 31st, 2019, 9:47 am

As the title says, I'm a hypnotist, 27 M. I'm looking for a subject, over 18 and female to hypnotize. I'd love to take complete control of your mind and body, and transform you into an obedient robot who obeys my every command.

We can discuss limits when you contact me. Some things you may encounter in my hypnosis are robotification/droneification (obviously), behavior modification, memory play/wiping, and heavy obedience and submission themes.

It would be preferred if you would be comfortable sharing some photos of yourself (they can be clothed and no face if you'd like) for verification purposes that you're a female; I apologize in advance, but I just dont work with males or sissies. Nothing against males or sissies, but it is just not my cup of tea.

Ideally, I also have a fetish for ladies wearing wristwatches, so if comfortable, you may be asked to participate in that as well.

When you contact me, tell me your name and age, and let me know what your limits are. To start, we would work with trance inductions or some audio/video content from the web.

Feel free to email me to chat about this: hypnokink92@gmail.com
erotichypnodom54
Regular
Regular

Re: 27 M Hypnotist looking for F subject over 18 years old

Postby erotichypnodom54 » October 26th, 2019, 2:46 pm

Hello again!

I wanted to jump in and say that I'm still looking for this if anyone is available.
erotichypnodom54
Regular
Regular

Re: 27 M Hypnotist looking for F subject over 18 years old

Postby erotichypnodom54 » January 15th, 2020, 6:16 am

It’s been awhile, so I thought I’d say I’m still looking.
erotichypnodom54
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds