Looking for mature female partners!

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for mature female partners!

Postby erotichypnodom54 » January 21st, 2020, 5:17 pm

Hey there!

It’s been a little while, and I thought I’d give a little update to what I’m looking for here. I know WarpMyMind is for Hypno-kink related enjoyment, and I’m looking for that. I know for a fact I’m into robots/drones, and I enjoy interacting with ladies willing to undergo a hypnotic change to be a robot for me.

I’m also hoping I might find something a little unique here as well (might as well hope, right?). I also have a fetish for seeking ladies with wristwatches on. I’d like to see how deep down the rabbit hole we can go with this one, and I’d love to see if we could make it interact with our Hypno-play here. Just for reference, I’m into stuff like Fossil and Michael Kors.

I’m a male, and 27. I’m a switch, but not with hypnosis. I’m a hypnotic dominant, but in general play I like to drift back and forth. Sometimes I like to obey, sometimes I take the lead.

If this piques your interest, drop me a direct message or email me and let me know. We can discuss what all you’re into as well, and see what we can do. I’d like something long term as well; I’d prefer to stick with one partner over time as opposed to a new one each session.
erotichypnodom54
Regular
Regular

Re: Looking for mature female partners!

Postby erotichypnodom54 » April 28th, 2020, 7:15 am

Seeing as it’s been nearly 3 months, I thought I’d drop a new post here and mention that I’m still open and looking for email slaves, etc.!
erotichypnodom54
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds