Maybe I need help to hypnosis

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Maybe I need help to hypnosis

Postby aikocd » January 28th, 2020, 2:08 pm

Hello, I am new in the site and... I am looking for try this world. I have some fear because I want allways know what file I go to ear or what session I go to experiment, so I think could have more resistence than other in front hypnotist. For this, I choose files, because I considerer more safe, but I have another problem: English not my first language and I don't know if the files that I want try work with me for this barrier.

Some help for this?

And... If someone are interested in know what I would love try: I want try some hypnosis that don't affect to my public life, and make relation with feminization, pet play, dollification and slavery
aikocd

Re: Maybe I need help to hypnosis

Postby lauraparidae » January 29th, 2020, 6:43 am

It's often said that hypnosis should use language that the subconscious mind can understand, so it should be relatively simple. English is not my primary language, but it's close. However, I have sometimes wondered if my subconscious mind understands English as well as my conscious mind. The difference could be more dramatic if your English is less than perfect and I guess it could render the hypnosis ineffective or it could lead to some parts of the script getting misunderstood. I have some experience (not much) of live hypnosis in my native language, but it didn't seem to be any more effective than English language hypnosis. Maybe less so, but there were other distractions.

You might want to try to find out if there's a hypnokink scene near you and see if you can find a hypnotist or at least get some advice that way.
lauraparidae
Regular
Regular

Postby aikocd » January 29th, 2020, 3:23 pm

Well I have a English level that I don't know if I know enough english or not. Because some people tell me that I can comunicate in english easily, but I think that my oral compression leven is little. I don't know. Maybe I should try some little file that don't too much for me.

I'm Spanish so this is my first language Spain. I see there are a few files in Spain language, but don't about my fetishes. For the same I don't know about Hypnokink scene near from me. I am new
aikocd

Postby lauraparidae » January 30th, 2020, 9:23 am

Fetlife has a group called "Hipnosis en Español" that you could explore. There might be better resources, but that was the first place I looked. Fetlife groups don't seem to have a lot of activity and that group doesn't seem to be an exception, unfortunately. Still, the posts already there might give you good leads on where to find what you want.
lauraparidae
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds