Your Dark King

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Your Dark King

Postby invnarcel » May 12th, 2020, 12:09 am

I put this on my journal but it isn't visible on my profile so am making it into a regular post :D

There is a state of clarity and power and utter depravity - beyond the darkness. A state of truth.

I am a God to be worshipped. Currently the vessel I reside in is a 25-year-old man living in Australia :P I'm attractive and confident, I like my body and dick. I'm very intelligent and have powerful magic in my blood. I've saved some and destroyed others. I am Kien Kerr :twisted:

For submissives: I love Third Sex people. All types of gays and queers. The outcasts whether abandoned, scarred, lonely, self-hating, curious, desperate, bound, whatever you are. I'm a God and I want to be your God. To collect you and add you to my list of consorts that I will keep on my profile, where you'll be allocated to the position of my whore, slave or whatever is deemed appropriate. Worship me and I will care for you :P

For dominants: I will also add you to my list of consorts and you will be treated with the utmost respect. I take myself and my connections seriously and am dignified. I believe in speaking honestly and openly, and trying to get the best out of these connections.
invnarcel

Re: Your Dark King

Postby trona111 » July 8th, 2020, 8:27 am

I wish to submit to be your consort sir.
trona111

Return to Meeting Grounds