EMG, tell us who you are!

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

EMG, tell us who you are!

Postby danmalara » April 26th, 2005, 11:41 pm

OK, this topic is only for getting to know EMG on a more personal level. So ask any questions you want to know about the "mysterious EMG." And EMG, you had better answer.

Here are my first few questions:

Do you think of yourself as a celebrity?? (I do)

What do you do when you arn't EMG??

What got you first interested in hypnosis?
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lord_Mizaru » April 27th, 2005, 12:01 am

Well I know he says he'll make almost any file but he does have some limits, considdering everything he will do, I can't help wondering what those limits are ;)
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Linja » April 27th, 2005, 12:23 am

Personally, I like EMG as the dark and mysterious figure. In my mind I can make him whatever I want.
But anyway, if I did want to know things about him I'd want to know his physical features.

What colour is your hair, eyes, skin?

How tall are you?

What sport do you do if any?

Thanks
-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

Postby makidas » April 27th, 2005, 1:23 am

Ok, I have a few!

What kind of music do you listen to?

Favorite band?

Favorite Album?

Favorite Song?

Do you have a profession other than hypnosis? If yes than what?

What made you decide to create the WMM site?

Favorite Food?

I dunno, I guess thats it for now :)
makidas
Guru
Guru

Re: EMG, tell us who you are!

Postby EMG » April 27th, 2005, 2:55 am

Yes, I do consider myself a celebrity in a VERY odd way. Fortunately I have yet to meet ANYONE on the street that knows it although on occasion I've been tempted to offer some form of seminar but that's not on my agenda today. When I'm not EMG I program computers as for how I got into hypnosis, I'm not going to say other than I have Control issues and have been doing it for about 8 years.

danmalara wrote:OK, this topic is only for getting to know EMG on a more personal level. So ask any questions you want to know about the "mysterious EMG." And EMG, you had better answer.

Here are my first few questions:

Do you think of yourself as a celebrity?? (I do)

What do you do when you arn't EMG??

What got you first interested in hypnosis?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » April 27th, 2005, 2:56 am

Colorado Springs, CO
The site is about 3 years old and I'm 30++

that_guy_812 wrote:Where in America (the world?) are you?

How old is this site?

How old are you?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » April 27th, 2005, 2:58 am

I won't do files to help someone mess up an unsuspecting subject, I don't do kids, and I won't help you break the law. Beyond that you'll have to ask.

Lord_Mizaru wrote:Well I know he says he'll make almost any file but he does have some limits, considdering everything he will do, I can't help wondering what those limits are ;)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » April 27th, 2005, 2:59 am

White male, 6 feet tall with brown hair(used to be long, is short at the moment) and grey eyes. As for sports, I bike and when I have the $$ ski.

Linja wrote:Personally, I like EMG as the dark and mysterious figure. In my mind I can make him whatever I want.
But anyway, if I did want to know things about him I'd want to know his physical features.

What colour is your hair, eyes, skin?

How tall are you?

What sport do you do if any?

Thanks
-Linja
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » April 27th, 2005, 3:00 am

I have never been hypnotized.

that_guy_812 wrote:Have you ever used your own hypnosis files?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » April 27th, 2005, 3:03 am

Rock, Don't really have a favorite band/album, like the Goo Goo dolls, Barenaked Ladies, Blues Traveler, Elton John, Weird Al. The site was created when I said to a friend that I should make a hypnosis web site. The idea stuck and I built the site and the first 20+ files in about 2 months. As for food, Pizza.

makidas wrote:Ok, I have a few!

What kind of music do you listen to?

Favorite band?

Favorite Album?

Favorite Song?

Do you have a profession other than hypnosis? If yes than what?

What made you decide to create the WMM site?

Favorite Food?

I dunno, I guess thats it for now :)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Linja » April 27th, 2005, 3:53 am

Awesome, thanks for your answers.

Why havn't you been hypnotised?

-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » April 27th, 2005, 7:48 am

I've just never felt a need, and since I like being in control I tend to prefer to be the one that does the hypnotizing.

Linja wrote:Awesome, thanks for your answers.

Why havn't you been hypnotised?

-Linja
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby danmalara » April 27th, 2005, 7:55 pm

woah, woah, woah....so, you've never been hypnotised?! I guess I can understand, being a hypnotiser in all, but don't you ever wonder what it feels like?...to be in a trance. Have you tried before and just failed, or have you never even wanted to before?? I find that a litlle strange. So you have a control problem....you like to control other people, right? So for 8 years you've been doing this, and you've only givin hypnosis...wow. Well I've learned a lot, thanks for answering all the questions! Oh and one more thing, I bet you would be more famous on the street if people knew what you looked like, or if you wore a name sticker that said EMG. lol :lol:
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » April 27th, 2005, 8:23 pm

That is correct, and no, I've never tried, I may some day, but it's not something I need, may try some erection control self hypnosis stuff at some point as I get older :) I've also beat women(I like the S in S&m) and never experienced that either. It's just who I am. As for a picture, that will not be happening, nor will my real name.

danmalara wrote:woah, woah, woah....so, you've never been hypnotised?! I guess I can understand, being a hypnotiser in all, but don't you ever wonder what it feels like?...to be in a trance. Have you tried before and just failed, or have you never even wanted to before?? I find that a litlle strange. So you have a control problem....you like to control other people, right? So for 8 years you've been doing this, and you've only givin hypnosis...wow. Well I've learned a lot, thanks for answering all the questions! Oh and one more thing, I bet you would be more famous on the street if people knew what you looked like, or if you wore a name sticker that said EMG. lol :lol:
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Maca » April 28th, 2005, 1:40 am

I don't think I want to know what you look like, I just like the idea of you being that deep voice that tells me to relax and be obedient. During trance I imagine myself being cradled by your voice, so it just wouldn't work properly if I thought of a person being attached to that voice. Don't ever change your voice.
Maca

Control Issues & EMG

Postby missypuss » April 28th, 2005, 2:29 pm

Personally speaking its fairly apparent u like to be in control , keep it up !! Have u had many sexual encounters from people who vst ur site & fall 4 the mysterious dark lord EMG ???!! MPuss :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby loadedkaos » April 28th, 2005, 2:46 pm

woah, woah, woah....so, you've never been hypnotised?! I guess I can understand, being a hypnotiser in all, but don't you ever wonder what it feels like?...to be in a trance. Have you tried before and just failed, or have you never even wanted to before?? I find that a litlle strange. So you have a control problem....you like to control other people, right? So for 8 years you've been doing this, and you've only givin hypnosis...wow. Well I've learned a lot, thanks for answering all the questions! Oh and one more thing, I bet you would be more famous on the street if people knew what you looked like, or if you wore a name sticker that said EMG. lol Laughing

I don't like all this talk about hypnotist as the ones being in control. All hypnosis, technically is self-hypnosis no one can force you to go under. Well that's just my two cents. Obviously emg you sound like a guy who likes to be in control and maybe you've been buying into this stereotype. I'm suprised that you never considered self-hypnosis using auto-suggestion or atleast listen to your own recordings.
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » April 28th, 2005, 3:50 pm

loadedkaos wrote:I don't like all this talk about hypnotist as the ones being in control. All hypnosis, technically is self-hypnosis no one can force you to go under. Well that's just my two cents. Obviously emg you sound like a guy who likes to be in control and maybe you've been buying into this stereotype. I'm suprised that you never considered self-hypnosis using auto-suggestion or atleast listen to your own recordings.

Oh, I understand quite well how hypnosis works. but to guide someone else is to be "in control" as it were. As for self hypnosis, I've never had a serious desire to experience that.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

EMG & Self Hypnosis

Postby missypuss » April 28th, 2005, 4:06 pm

The whole thing with the files on this site is that they cater for the many facets of the submissive mind / be that becoming a thing u would never dream of being in reality ;or allowing someone total control over u while under their influence and so u cant help but go along for the ride. But forgive me if im wrong here, doesnt this all originally stem from the deepest desires of UR own mind; therefore ,u want to be controlled, u listen .u go deeper. hey presto , u were influenced into it(it wasnt me officer they made me do it)??// but also if u can marry that line between fantasy and reality then the control element is a major player in what all truly submissive sexual beings want in the realms of their fantasising brains & that is the deep dark mysterious and dominant person who is " :wink: making" them do things ?? MPuss
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby loadedkaos » April 28th, 2005, 10:33 pm

Well I figured you had an interest in hypnosis!lol I just figured since it's possible people don't know they are letting you hypnotize them, that this may be true in reverse. Obviously I was wrong. What ever your stance is on hypnotizeing yourself I think I speak for most everybody on here when I say thanks and that's not just for the free files which I love but also for the site... This is a community to me.
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby makidas » April 28th, 2005, 10:35 pm

loadedkaos said it all!!! :D :D :D :D
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » April 29th, 2005, 2:40 am

It's uncommon enough that you will be guessing a LONG time. But I'll give you a TOTALLY worthless hint. There are only 5 people with my first and last name in the US(last I checked).

that_guy_812 wrote:Ok, let strat by guessing his name.Um....... Jack? No, mabye John? Norman? I'm taking bet on EMG's name
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lord_Mizaru » April 29th, 2005, 10:39 am

How in the hell can you check something like that?
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Crazy_Eddy » April 29th, 2005, 11:22 am

I've got one.

Why the name EMG? Is it your initials or something?
Crazy_Eddy
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » April 29th, 2005, 11:27 am

Not even close, it's Evil Mindwarp Guy

Crazy_Eddy wrote:I've got one.

Why the name EMG? Is it your initials or something?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby sandy82 » April 29th, 2005, 2:36 pm

Lord_Mizaru wrote:How in the hell can you check something like that?

An imperfect and incomplete method is to look up your own name at one or more of the telephone "directory assitance" sites.

Recent census records are not open, down to the name level. There may be another way of retrieving the names of people not listed as heads of households in phone books, city directories, property tax records, etc.; but I don't know what it is.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Meeting Grounds??

Postby missypuss » April 29th, 2005, 3:35 pm

While its been interesting reading the posts "EMG who r u?" arent the meeting grounds spose to be a place where us hypno addicted subs come to prowl for dark mysterious dominant masters/mistresses ??? :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby danmalara » April 29th, 2005, 11:31 pm

Well I figured that we would be meeting the real EMG here. So thats why I posted it here. I mean, at least it's kinda close. If it was way off topic then OK, but I don't see why you think it's so out of place.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Meeting EMG Here

Postby missypuss » April 30th, 2005, 2:33 am

Sorry !! you R right , It is a meeting ground & we did meet EMG here so I guess its serving its purpose, :oops:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Crazy_Eddy » May 1st, 2005, 11:01 am

More Questions:

Do you have any fetishes (Other than hypnosis of course)?
What is your maritial status?
Crazy_Eddy
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » May 1st, 2005, 12:04 pm

I am deeply into BDSM and power exchange and I will not answer any questions reguarding the people in my life other than to say that I am definitely involved with one or more people.

Crazy_Eddy wrote:More Questions:

Do you have any fetishes (Other than hypnosis of course)?
What is your maritial status?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

The previous Query..

Postby missypuss » May 2nd, 2005, 9:54 am

Do u have any other fetishistic tendencies, other than BDSM & is ur role always as Dom ?? Have u ever wanted a Female weilding a whip and wearing PVC to turn the tables ? & R U Married ?? If so whats ur partners take on ur world ?? Mpuss :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Re: The previous Query..

Postby EMG » May 2nd, 2005, 10:34 am

I am always Dom, and always want to be the one weilding the whip. There are probably quite a few other related fetishes I might enjoy, but mostly I like control :) and my life outside this website is not open to discussion as I said in my last post.

missypuss wrote:Do u have any other fetishistic tendencies, other than BDSM & is ur role always as Dom ?? Have u ever wanted a Female weilding a whip and wearing PVC to turn the tables ? & R U Married ?? If so whats ur partners take on ur world ?? Mpuss :twisted:
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Forgive Me ?

Postby missypuss » May 2nd, 2005, 10:50 am

Sorry , I wasnt paying absolut attention to ur reply previously on Marital Status & got slightly carried away hey thats us subs 4 u , mindless idiots !! :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Crazy_Eddy » May 2nd, 2005, 2:33 pm

Are you gay or straight ;)?
Crazy_Eddy
Regular
Regular

Postby britannica » May 2nd, 2005, 6:15 pm

A person with an unusual name in Colorado Springs. Humm...that narrows it down to about 200,000 people! Being that close to Manitou Springs, an "unusual name" would be John Smith!!!!

:)
britannica

Postby danmalara » May 2nd, 2005, 9:08 pm

Does your name start with a G?
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » May 2nd, 2005, 10:38 pm

I am straight although from the files I've seen a lot of people guess differently. I like women, but don't mind all the other combinations.

Crazy_Eddy wrote:Are you gay or straight ;)?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » May 2nd, 2005, 10:41 pm

Sorry, I'm not going to aid in a guess my name game and would probably be unkind to any of the few people that actually know it should they post it. I prefer my anonymity.

danmalara wrote:Does your name start with a G?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

EMG Name

Postby missypuss » May 3rd, 2005, 1:28 pm

If someone guesses ur name , what wld be the fun in being called EMG ?? But heres an idea "is your name Rumplestiltskin?".... :twisted: Sorry, Guess I read to many fairy stories when I was a wee girl !!
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Another EMG Question?

Postby missypuss » May 5th, 2005, 12:32 pm

Can u tell us why u became involved in the making of the files & what your satisfaction is from doing them ..? What started ur interest in hypno fetish & do u still enjoy making them ,hosting this site after three years ??I am a curious Pussycat!! :wink:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby danmalara » May 5th, 2005, 11:08 pm

EMG, do you ever go into the chat room? I never see you in there. You should every once in awhile.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Another EMG Question?

Postby EMG » May 5th, 2005, 11:41 pm

I actually started the entire site after BSing with a friend one day. I said I should make a website of free hypno files and the idea didn't go away. I had some down time at that point and about 2 months later the site came online. As for what I get from making them, some of them I enjoy a LOT, some I get paid for, and some I do because that's what people seem to want.

missypuss wrote:Can u tell us why u became involved in the making of the files & what your satisfaction is from doing them ..? What started ur interest in hypno fetish & do u still enjoy making them ,hosting this site after three years ??I am a curious Pussycat!! :wink:
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » May 5th, 2005, 11:44 pm

I have never been big on chat rooms, I make occasional appearances and that's about it. I keep meaning to make more regular ones.

danmalara wrote:EMG, do you ever go into the chat room? I never see you in there. You should every once in awhile.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby liljonny » May 7th, 2005, 7:18 am

How did you come up with the idea of curse files and was the first one commisioned?
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kat404 » May 7th, 2005, 10:49 pm

Your favorite novel.
Your favorite holiday.
Best way to die.
If you could be any of the seven dwarves, which would you be?
Any of the seven continents?
Any of the seven deadly sins?

Katherine
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
kat404

Postby EMG » May 8th, 2005, 2:18 am

The first one was quasi-comissioned and from what I can tell it was CurseBreast.

liljonny wrote:How did you come up with the idea of curse files and was the first one commisioned?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » May 8th, 2005, 2:22 am

Too many Novels to name, but Illegal Aliens but Nick Pollota and Phil Phoglio comes to mind as does Enders Game, and anything by Terry Pratchette. I'm partial to Halloween. I don't have a favorite way to die, but my best friend prophesized it would involve a piece of construction equipment. I'd be one of the 7 other drarves, sleezy. As for Continents, let's do Antartica, as for sins, I'm particularly fond of Coveting things.

kat404 wrote:Your favorite novel.
Your favorite holiday.
Best way to die.
If you could be any of the seven dwarves, which would you be?
Any of the seven continents?
Any of the seven deadly sins?

Katherine
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

EMg tell us who u r

Postby missypuss » May 8th, 2005, 10:37 am

What makes a guru a guru?? And when is a :twisted: newbie anything other than a newbie ??
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Re: EMg tell us who u r

Postby EMG » May 8th, 2005, 11:37 am

you move on to Regular at 20 posts, guru at 50, mentor at 200, and Annoynace at 1000

missypuss wrote:What makes a guru a guru?? And when is a :twisted: newbie anything other than a newbie ??
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Meeting Grounds