Gay Male - Himbo Emasculation not Feminization

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Gay Male - Himbo Emasculation not Feminization

Postby Leashdog » June 9th, 2020, 6:25 pm

Hi guys,

I'm a 51 gay male bear. I've been in the leather scene for a long time and am always around hyper-masculine men. I'm fascinated with Himbo transformation and would like to experience that mindset. I'm fascinated with emasculation but not feminization. I think of it as being made more boyish, ditzy, less masculine. Still wearing boy clothes but preferring pink. Becoming giggly. Stuff like that. Not looking for a trigger to make me "act" like that, but rather regular sessions to mold and transform my psyche so I start to believe that's just how I naturally am. Hit me up if you're interested. I'm gay so male hypnotists only. Thank you.
Leashdog
Regular
Regular

Re: Gay Male - Himbo Emasculation not Feminization

Postby Jackstock » June 14th, 2020, 8:32 am

That's an interesting one. Is there a better name for this archetype?
I have a himbo file on my website but its not exactly in this flavour.
Is "flamboyant" the right word?
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby Leashdog » June 19th, 2020, 1:02 pm

I haven't been able to find a name for this. All the himbo files I find are geared towards making a guy into a jock. And so when I hear the part about becoming obsessed with the gym it turns me off. I'm a bear. I'm fat. I love my body. And the shame people attach to guys like me in the hypno scene really bothers me. Not every fat guy wants to become a dumb jock. But I do want to become a Himbo. I've seen pics of guys wearing pink slutty clothes, bleached blond hair, looking totally dumb. They don't look like they speak in gruff manly voices, I would imagine them soft spoken and giggling. Yet they're not dressed as women. So it's not "feminization". I guess they would be called effeminate. But more and more when we hear those terms used it evokes images of wigs, makeup and female clothing. And that's fine if thats' what someone is into. But I really like being a guy, I just want to be a soft, giggly, dumb horny guy.
Leashdog
Regular
Regular

Postby 1ofwg » December 31st, 2021, 2:18 pm

....and there is not a damn thing wrong with that either
1ofwg

Return to Meeting Grounds