Looking for HypnoPlay Partner(s) details with in

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for HypnoPlay Partner(s) details with in

Postby Aethelwulf » September 9th, 2020, 10:56 am

As the title suggests I am looking for hypnoplay partners.

I do have my email address set up in my profile so you can click on the email icon, or send me private message here, but in accordance with the advice topic in the meeting grounds do not post contact information in the thread

My Interests include women wearing latex (or tight and shiny) clothing and boots with heels, and obviously using hypnosis to accomplish this, as well as dollification, roboticization, and can do bimbofication if really desired, but I am also interested in also giving the subject what she wants. ideal subjects will be already intersted in tight and shiny clothing, especially latex clothing, or interested in and consent to being given suggestions towards such fetishes and being willing to purchase such clothing if they can afford to. it should be noted that I do every thing I can to provide safety suggestions for every eventuality of which I can conceive, such as sudden disconnects, avoiding damage to work or family relationships etc.

Modes of play can be through my hypnotizing you, using the email slave file trigger, text chat, voice chat, voice and video chat (preferred)

I am however not limiting this post to subjects, as I am also looking for a Hypnotist. For hypnotists my preference is Female hypnotists. what I want to experience with such a hypnotist I would like to keep private at this time.

Trances will need to be either Voice or Audiofiles as I have issues with text trancing.

Modes of Contact I am able to use Skype, Discord, kik though it is not ideal because it is smartphone only, wikrme though chats only last for a limited time. Ideally Discord seems to be the best for me. If you are intersted at all please send me a Private message or use the blind email function of this site to email me with why you want to be a hypnoplay Partner, as Hypnotist or subject, which of my intererests we have in common as well as your interests, and how we can connect.

LIMITS There will be (to the best of my knowledge) be no illegal acts, there will be no ingesting of bodily waste, there will be no making anyone bleed.
Don't ask me Midgarder, I just work here.
Aethelwulf
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds