New to this: Looking to be an enslaved puppet

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

New to this: Looking to be an enslaved puppet

Postby ltay09 » October 8th, 2020, 12:09 pm

Hello all.

I am finding myself being attracted to being a hypnotized slave and/or a mindless puppet but I’m not sure where to start.

Looking to be totally controlled and used while in trance but live my life like normal when I’m not.

Thanks guys.
ltay09

Re: New to this: Looking to be an enslaved puppet

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » October 15th, 2020, 3:26 pm

Welcome to the WarpMyMind site, ltay09.

Even though I'm a hypnotist, I'm not going to tell you how to start. Instead, I'm responding with a compliment.

Even though you're new here, you instinctively did something that indicates you're an excellent subject. When you posted in the forum here, you instinctively told about the attraction you feel... attracted to being a hypnotized slave and/or a mindless puppet.
Instead of telling you how you're going to start, I take pleasure in telling you: You're going to LOVE the journey. Sometimes, change gets uncomfortable, doesn't it? And sometimes change takes time.

Even though I don't know how you're going to start... keep following those instincts. It's a pleasure seeing that level of excellence from someone new.

Again, welcome to WMM.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds