M4A In search of hypnotist and friends

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

M4A In search of hypnotist and friends

Postby stan » July 5th, 2021, 12:52 pm

As time has progressed I've thought of myself as a better and better subject. I've listened to files for literally years at this point. I'm mid 40s
Perhaps I'm conditioned to submit and obey as much as hypnotised to do so. Perhaps I'm enjoying it so much I've willingly pretending.

Not sure that I care because I enjoy how it feels when I do.

Most recently my listening has been diaper focused and it's hard to escape sissy content in that sandbox so I've been exposed to lots of suggestions.
I enjoy wearing diapers. It's very comfortable. Hypnosis is a kink. Diaper are a kink.
I would have said I'm not an ABDL. But I don't mind if I am - I like the idea of babbling, infancy. Not permanently. Where is the fun in that - no more someone being able to take the adult away.

When I said I think I've improved as a subject - there are moments that stand out as Ephiphany or Eureka. For example when I realised that I was trancing myself on the commute home at weekends and would then spend the weekend tranced and blissed out a little bit.

Most recently there was a change in the lockdown routine. No work. No visitors expected at the house. No kids at home.
I binged on some recordings. Thing's I listened to plenty of times before.

But this Sunday morning I couldn't change. I couldn't take my own diaper off or the uniform I was wearing.
I'd babble. I'd pee more. I hump a bit though I wasn't able to cum. After a couple of hours I realised the futility and accepted that the baby brain was going to be in control.

Which meant the girlfriend greeted me coming downstairs mid morning wearing doubled up diapers with a few boosters in that were pretty much soaked wearing a nice sissy outfit of a pink chearleader uniform. I'd been able to hop in the shower and shave .. but it all went back on again.

She knows me really well. My guts twisted a bit, but this wasn't anything she hasn't seen before. She might like me to be a bit more manly in some ways but with needs met she'll Mummy me occasionally and has bought me outfits.

My offer to make a cup of coffee was met with cruel mirth. Apparently I just wanted her to humiliate me and play along. She had no sympathy for me being 'stuck'.
So she told me to start cleaning the kitchen floor with a toothbrush. That hit me hard.

On the way to the bathroom to fetch mine in a moment of exceptional clarity I remember we have a toothbrush under the sink for cleaning jobs.
With a well padded butt I knelt on the floor and scrubbed. It seemed like the best thing to do, after all Mummy told me to do it.

I think I had other thoughts. But it was really important to scrub everything really well. So I scrubbed.
And peed a bit. Or actually a lot. Thankfully I hadn't had breakfast or things would have moved along while I was busy doing that.

I spent about an hour cleaning. I heard her on the phone making calls and chatting way. I'm not sure if she was talking about me, I didn't seem to understand what she was saying.
Eventually I said 'Yes'.
She'd asked me if I had had enough - maybe I had said no earlier? I don't remember but suddenly I was quite aware that my knees were a little sore, the floor was mopped too and I didn't *need* to clean it any more.

That was a new experience - from the moment I was told to clean the walk to the bathroom to fetch a toothbrush changed my focus on the world.

It stared because there was no work or kids or any visitors expected at the house so that I could wake up and change first thing in the morning. That situation hasn't happened in the last year and I've been listening more and more and wearing at night more and more.

This is meeting grounds. I have a very understanding partner who probably isn't a hypnotist - but would enjoying using triggers on me, I hope she'd like input on training.
I'm a long term hypnofetishist that switches, likes humiliation, diapers.
I've listened to enough sissy content that with at least one lady or some fetishes involved I'm not exactly straight. I'm kinksexual.
I prefer a female voice to trance to.

I've used a lot of recordings but I know it's not the same as working in person via audio or IRL.
I'd like to find a friendly hypnotist that would enjoy having a toy or project. I would like to continue become a better subject and explore fun kink things :)
I'd like to make friends with anyone into the same, once this lock down is over ..

I'm in the UK. Any activity would work best around that timezone - evenings / late.
stan
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds