22AnalSlut looking for hypnosis

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

22AnalSlut looking for hypnosis

Postby braybrat » October 30th, 2021, 9:31 pm

22 female looking for a very strict hypnotst. I again have said I have my kinks (see Below).. I am a very vague person..I want a strict relationship. I need you to be on the same page as me..I only do voice . I don't do text or video. Those are just my preferences.

I admire EMGs work. Thats my direction I want to go on .... but the files don't work for me.

Trig potty amnesia 2. Unexpected wetting 3. Anti- potty training 4. Enema action (doing it tonight for sure) 5. Virtual plug 6. Bend over 7. Sleep rape 8. Cursed plugs (looks interesting) 9. Curse always pregnant. 10. TrigGetFucked

These are files I am into from WMM

Kinks:
• Anal ( stretching, play, and fisting)
• Enemas ( punishment and surprise) with plug and or diapers
• Laxatives and suppository play
• Forced orgasms & Orgasm denial
• Agoraphilla & Amaurophilla
• Barebacking
• Bdsm( blindfold, ropes, bondage, sensory deprivation, chains and whips ) & Breast and nipple torture
•Breath play & Asphyxiation
•Bathroom Control
•Humiliation
•Chem Play, IcyHot
•Wedgies
• Masochism
• Medical play
•CNC

I want to be broken. I want to be punished.  I want to be fucked in all my holes . Cnc , hidden commands,  enemas, bathroom control. Curses. And anal plugs.  Everything underneath the sun . I want to be a Cummings mess and denial whore who just wants here anal to so soar it hurts to sit for a week. Cumming so much that the next one hurts just alittle bit more . I want someone to fuck me up so bad I beg them to stop . I want to be forced to submit because I am a dirty anal whore. I want someone who will ruin my holes and break them
braybrat

Return to Meeting Grounds