ATTN HYPNOTISTS: Personal request for help

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Postby excelsio » March 12th, 2022, 9:13 pm

So, I posted this in file ideas and challenges, and then realized it is actually more suited to this board, so I am reposting it here, sorry:

Postby excelsio » 13 Mar 2022 02:37

Hello;

I’ve been around on this site for years, but haven’t really interacted a lot. Hypnosis has always fascinated me, but have never really had the courage to jump in and use any files. (There have been a few times I have DLd a file or 2 and listened, but only ever really listened more than once, haven’t felt tranced (or maybe purposely avoid trance???) and not listen anymore… But… for years… I have kept coming back… browsing through files and forums. I was around back when there were only 2 pages of files, not over 200… visiting at least monthly, more often multiple times a week… occasionally multiple times a day.

Now, my request

I am a transgendered woman. I have felt like a woman my entire life; however, I have only recently learned that what I have hidden all my life is a real thing. I have been coming out to close friends and family, and I have started expressing my femininity.

The files that I have found on here usually have some sort of degradation terminology, which is NOT what I am looking for.

I am not a sissy
I am not a bimbo
I am not a slut
I am not interested in men sexually
Nor am I a cuckold

I am not interested in these things, and to many files around feminization on this site have some or all of these elements.

However, I AM looking for hypnosis to help reinforce some things to help me achieve my goals. I am a very large, 6’3” tall, BEAR of a person with diabetes complications and a prosthetic leg. I already have the interest and skill in a lot of femininity appearance things. I love make up, having my nails painted, wearing skirts and I have my ears pierced.

My gender dysphoria comes from my size, my hairiness and my masculine features.

I am looking for someone who is interested in and willing to either have sessions with me or make a file(s) around encouragement of and reinforcement around:

-Healthy and feminine eating (keep in mind my diabetes)
-Healthy and feminine exercise
-Hair growth on my head (I have thin and receding hair)
-Hair loss/thinning of facial and body hair
-Redistribution of fat to feminine proportions (chest/hips/facial/etc)
-Loss of belly fat/hourglass figure
-Self esteem boosting and confidence to re-enter the dating world as a transgender lesbian instead of a straight male.

My sexuality has always been very feminine, people I have talked to about my past relationships have all basically said along the lines of “yeah, you basically have been having lesbian sex as a male.”, and personally, I have always felt like “a lesbian trapped in a guys body.” (I first heard that line almost 30 years ago, when someone in middle school was making fun of a girl who came out as a lesbian. Even though the person was trying to be mean, that statement struck me as being very true of me.

Unfortunately, I am on disability, and as such I do not have access to lots of disposable income; however, this is something I am serious about, and I am willing to invest in the right person!

Please if you are interested, leave me a message, I can give personal details so we can talk with each other, get to know each other better, and see if we are a good fit for sessions or file making.

Thank you to all who have taken the time and interest in my situation.

With loving kindness;
Excelsio
excelsio

Re: ATTN HYPNOTISTS: Personal request for help

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 13th, 2022, 4:13 pm

Hey there, excelsio -

I've read through your posting a few times - familiarizing myself with details you've provided. I did that because you put effort into composing it, didn't you? That effort makes me feel that you deserve a response with loving kindness.

The matter I like best in your posting is that it tells about changes you've started making.

- You're coming out to close friends and family now.
    - You've started expressing your femininity
It's wonderfully rewarding to a hypnotist when a client moves past the stage of merely desiring something - and begins taking action to get what they want. That's absolutely the heart of hypnotherapy... taking action. You've already begun making changes. And you feel ready for more, don't you?

- Changes for feminine diet.
    - Changes for feminine exercise.
    - Changes for feminine appearance
It's an exciting time, isn't it? Hopeful, too.

Before addressing your invitation to connect, I'm going to tell a story about self-hypnosis. I'm doing that because I don't know whether you realize that You're already having success with self-hypnosis - and maybe you're doing it instinctively as you Follow what feels strong and right and true.

This story is excerpted from My Voice Will Go With You; The Teaching Tales of Milton H. Erickson:
    One patient said to me, "I'm very neurotic, but I can't talk to you or anybody else. I know you through some friends of mine who are your patients. And I haven't got the nerve to tell you what my problem is. Now will you be my therapist?"

I said, "Yes, in any way I can."

She said, "Well, the way I'm going to do it is this. In the evening, around eleven o'clock, I'll drive over and park in your driveway and imagine you're in the car with me. Then I'll think through my problem."

She paid for two consultations. I don't know how many times she spent the night, until about 4 A.M., in my driveway working on her problem. She worked out her problem and only paid me for the first two consultations.

She told me, "I'm over my problem. Now if you want me to, I'll work on experimental work with you." And I used her in time-distortion experiments with hypnosis. So, in actuality, she really paid, in time services.

Now about that invitation to connect... Recreational hypnosis (like the fun recordings here on WMM) is different from hypnotherapy. That difference is important for legal reasons. The state where I live puts no limits on recreational trance, but it requires all hypnotherapists be licensed. Since I'm not licensed, I can't offer to guide trance or to make recordings for you. But it's perfectly legal for me to let you know with loving kindness that a hypnotist saw your request and recognizes the amazing progress you're making. I want you to Keep going.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby excelsio » March 13th, 2022, 6:32 pm

Hey MN_FriendlyGuy;

Thank you for the response. Yes, I definitely did take time to compose the message, I composed it over 2 days; :lol: and yet, even after I had posted, I immediately was like “oh yeah, I forgot about…”

Unfortunately when I typed up my additional stuff I wanted to add, my “submit” came back with an error and I didn’t want to type it all again. (Now the next day I don’t even remember what it was I wanted to add… oops!

OH!! I just remembered (yes I do have ADHD… my brain makes links in weird ways)… I wanted to add to the original post that I have been referred to the gender clinic her where I live, and I have full intention to start hormone replacement therapy (HRT), and hopefully gender affirmation surgery (GAS) if medically able, there are complications to consider being diabetic and already losing a leg due to diabetes complications).

My background is in psychology. Particularly behavioural psychology and developmental psychology. I am aware of concerns between “recreational hypnosis” and “hypnotherapy”; I had actually caught myself in the original post I had wrote “hypnothe” and was like, “no, this isn’t therapy.” And fixed it. It’s kind of like how here, anyone can put a shingle on their door saying they are a “<insert type> Counsellor”, but you must have specific licensing to hang the shingle that says you are a “<insert type> therapist”. It’s all about the language.

How I came to ask for assistance, actually is related somewhat to my ADHD… it’s “getting over that hump” and REMEMBERING to exercise, or not falling for that impulse to buy take out. Just a bit of “mantra work” I guess the best look at it.

But yeah, I am transitioning, I just have a few things to iron out to help me become a better me. As I said, a few of the files on here get close, but there is just too much derogatory language in so many of them (I have DLd 62 files, and have only parsed through about half of them, but so far, I have not yet found a single on that doesn’t contain “bimbo”, “slut”, “cuckold”, etc. references. I am proud of who I am, and proud of my gender/sexuality; I am not looking to change that; just looking for some extra “guidance” on my journey.

With loving kindness;
Excelsio
excelsio

Postby LOTRGandalf86 » March 13th, 2022, 9:15 pm

Check out things by Thelibrarian. She may not have a lot here, but she has a ton of things over at Patreon (some of which is here). She’s also updating a lot of her much older content over there.

She’s also a transgender woman and has a degree in psychology I believe, along with training in hypnotherapy , plus well experienced with kink related hypno. While she also does some of the types you are not looking for (slut / bimbo / abdl), she also has many that are simply focused on being female, transforming, improving your female self, and specific things around that, etc.

That’s the best recommendation I have for you.
LOTRGandalf86

Postby boof » March 25th, 2022, 1:45 pm

MN_Friendlyguy is right. The changes are happening. You're getting there every moment.
boof

Return to Meeting Grounds