Accepting applications, but you probably shouldn't apply

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Accepting applications, but you probably shouldn't apply

Postby Glasnerven » May 19th, 2022, 9:33 pm

Hey, bitch.

I'm a switch and if you've seen me around you know that my sub side needs more exercise. The thing is, as a switch, I have a dom side, too, and my dom side has grown to the point where I have an opening for a sub--a sub who's willing to commit in ways that a person should really think twice about. If you're a reasonable person with reasonable desires and priorities, you should be rolling your eyes and/or shaking your head and closing this message about now.

Me: 45 M switch, white and nerdy, engineering degree, some extra weight around the middle (sigh). I don't really care for "high protocol" or formal D/s; I prefer results to performative displays. I don't generally care to be aggressive and degrading--I'll put my boot on your neck and make you grovel if I need to, but I'll be unhappy with you for making it come to that.

You: A cute boy with needs. Sorry, bears, chubs, and older gentlemen--there are plenty of people out there with the hots for you but I'm not one of them. I may not be very gay, but I know who I'm gay for and that's the slimmer, relatively hairless types. Crossing over into "femme" isn't a requirement but it's certainly not a problem. Ideally you've got a little bit of muscle tone and a nice cock.

You're also smart. Dumb bimbos may be fun to play with at times, but they're tedious to talk to. Applicants with a college degree in a STEM field go to the head of the line. The real requirement is that you can have a decent conversation with me--using complete, grammatically correct and properly punctuated sentences when necessary is a minimum requirement.

The most important thing, though, is those needs that I mentioned. You know those personals you see floating around where a guy is asking for someone to take complete control, to break and reshape him, to take complete no-limits ownership?

Realistically speaking, that's . . . a very questionable idea. Giving someone that much power over you is dangerous in several ways and at a bare minimum is going to require you making sacrifices in your life, maybe big ones. Realistically, you probably shouldn't want to do this.

But I said "need", didn't I? Some people need kink elements in their life; they'll always feel like there's something missing if they don't have it. I have a sub side; I know something of that. I don't want for myself what I'm offering here, but I know that there are things that I'm going to keep wanting until I get them.

And you? You know that collared slaves are a thing. You know that 24/7 D/s relationships are a thing. You know that there are people out there who live as full-time pets or slaves. And, you understand what a person has to give up to land in such a situation. You fully understand why most people, reasonable people, would say "no" to such an arrangement.

But you have a mighty need that cannot be denied. It's why you can't stay away from places like this.

You need to be controlled. You need to be owned. You're not just willing to surrender autonomy; that is itself what you crave. You know the cost of such a thing and you're willing to pay it. A reasonable person wouldn't accept such an arrangement but you have needs that run deeper than reason.

So, like I said, realistically, you shouldn't do anything like this. Heck, realistically I shouldn't be willing to take on that kind of responsibility.

To be perfectly honest, I know that this is too much to ask of anyone, and that it's a level of responsibility that I'm not sure I'm willing to accept. What we're talking about is a *big* commitment on both sides of the watch. If anyone is foolish enough to contact me about this, I'm going to have some serious questioning for you; you'll have to convince me that it's morally acceptable to put you in such a situation, and that it'll be worth it for me to take on that responsibility. It's a fun fantasy, but is it an acceptable reality?

Feel free to make your best attempt at convincing me that I should do this to you.
I'm also Glasnerven on Skype, Yahoo, and various IRC chatrooms
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Accepting applications, but you probably shouldn't apply

Postby beebusg » October 30th, 2022, 11:45 pm

If like to apply I’m a cute innocent boy on the outside but there’s a sub slut underneath
beebusg

Re: Accepting applications, but you probably shouldn't apply

Postby Glasnerven » October 31st, 2022, 2:37 am

Hey, beebusg, I sent you a PM.
I'm also Glasnerven on Skype, Yahoo, and various IRC chatrooms
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds