Looking for ways to keep me in chastity

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for ways to keep me in chastity

Postby Masada » June 6th, 2022, 3:58 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm a 31 year old gay man from Belgium and I have trouble staying in my chastity cage... If anyone on here has experience keeping a guy locked, especially through hypnosis, I'd love to hear from you!
Masada

Re: Looking for ways to keep me in chastity

Postby wolfnchains » June 20th, 2022, 1:34 pm

Everyone is different. Some guys are locked 24/7 while others dream of it. Even with hypnosis I have never gone a year in chastity. At most, i think 3 months. But i think you can really stoke the fire for it.

Personal Jesus Master has a website and I enjoyed mindfucking myself through his files for about 8 months. Training with his files will eventually encourage you to go long term in chastity for him. However, like any hypnosis, it can be addictive. Very addictive once you dig in. And it will cost you because he eventually wants you to only train with his files.

You can potentially lose yourself in it. Master worship, tributing money, contacting him via skype, performing like his little monkey gor his entertainment. So much fun. It was an amazing experience don't get me wrong. But its a bit like any psycho sexual religious experience. You can really get trapped in it because it feels so damn good. Are you mentally healthy enough and self aware enough to walk away if you need to?

Rickthetist, major pixels, and several others have some great chastity files. Search and see what works best for you. But really work with those files. You need to invest the time energy and focus in what you want if you want it to be a reality.

Otherwise, dear one, it may not be what you really want. And you may have to accept that. Its kinda like making a wish to the gay gods to be sexually frustrated by a Dom, then becoming frustrated when the Dom opportunity doesn't come. You cant say your prayer didn't come true.
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds