trans guy looking for master/mistress (edging, orgasm ctrl)

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

trans guy looking for master/mistress (edging, orgasm ctrl)

Postby transmascrabbit » January 24th, 2023, 3:18 pm

Hey folks; you can call me Rabbit for now. I'm 19 years old and transmasc, and I'm looking for someone (of any gender, I don't mind) to control my orgasms. Also, this is my first post on this site, so forgive me if I don't quite know the etiquette. Orgasm control and edging is a big kink of mine, but I've never really had the commitment to keep to it by myself - hypno is also something I'm super into, but I've never found any success listening to files at all, unfortunately. I'm in the UK, so GMT time would be preferable, but not entirely necessary as long as you don't mind our interactions being pretty staggered, though right now I'm pretty much nocturnal.

In terms of the being trans thing: my pronouns are he/him, and I'm on testosterone - which has the side effect of making you SUPER horny. It's insane. Seriously, I get so wet every time I jerk off that I've started having to put a towel down, it's ridiculous. Due to my current set-up, I can't really do voice chat (I can listen, just not talk), and I don't really have toys available to me. I do, however, have a lot of free time. Most, if not all, of our communication will be over text.

For anyone interesting in helping me out: I'm fine with calling you master and sir, and I could be convinced to call you daddy, but that might take some doing on your part, since I find the idea of that pretty embarrassing (but not altogether unsexy). Same goes for the gendered variations of those words (like mistress, ma'am, etcetera). You can call me pretty much anything except a slur or a girl. I'm not looking for a super harsh master, since I'm very new to this stuff. You can send me files to listen to, tell me when to edge or how long, if I can cum or not and if it's ruined or not, attempt to hypnotize me over text or voice (as much as I'm into it, I can't guarantee results, since nothing has worked before), punish me (within reason) if I disobey/resist, etcetera. I use the traffic light system for safewords (green for good, yellow for pause, red for stop).

Stuff I'm into: hypnosis, edging, orgasm control/denial, conditioning, (temporary) dumbification, BDSM, very mild degradation/humiliation, very mild painplay (as punishment), training, petplay, begging
Stuff I'm NOT into: age play/age regression (and all it entails), sissification stuff, trans fetishism, feet stuff, doxxing, sending photos/videos
transmascrabbit

Return to Meeting Grounds