I am looking for UK hypnotist

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

I am looking for UK hypnotist

Postby scotladsub » May 13th, 2006, 7:48 am

Looking for a UK hypnotist to train me and turn me into a bisexual nympho slut through hypnosis, or whater ever you want. I am a normal 26y, male, UK. Cute I am told, fit, friendly, 5.6", just ask if you want to know more. It turns me on alot thinking about being controlled by a hypnodomme, can you help me please? My email is grdw@hotmail.co.uk :)
scotladsub

Postby demigraff » May 13th, 2006, 9:28 am

You say you're looking for a hypnotist, and later on you say you think about a hypnodomme.
I'm curious, are you specifically after a female hypnotist, or would you be willing to let a man control you? Also, it my e worth telling us what experience (if any) you've had with hypnosis before. Have you used the files from this site? How effective did you find them? Have you been hypnotised online or in real life?
I believe some hypnotists like having a weak-willed slut unable to disobey from the first session, while others may prefer a challenge, so it might be worth saying a bit more.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby scotladsub » May 13th, 2006, 9:52 am

I don't mind if it is a female or male. I have listened to some of the files for about a month on and off. The trigger ones are bimbo, whore, gayslave and emailslave but need someone to use them on me and I have listened other ones like nipple enlarge, cock growth and cockslave. I am straight but I feel more bi now I have listened them and want to learn, the nipple growth one makes my nipples hard. Not had much experience with real hypnotists but I think I am quite a suggestible person. Just need someone to help train me and tell me what I should do to make them work best. I want to be made into a bisexual dumb, nympho slut, but also still want to be straight infront of my close friends because they would laugh at me.
scotladsub

Return to Meeting Grounds