Help getting in touch with Sarnoga

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Help getting in touch with Sarnoga

Postby Feverdream » May 9th, 2023, 1:20 am

I'm very eager to be in touch with Sarnoga. My love and I have known one another for years. Only in
the last year or so did we realize that we have been trancing to him separately for years, and finding ourselves both to be such fans, we wish to reach out.

I know about the messaging feature here... I used it to reach him a few years ago, and we had a pleasant exchange for a while. But I didn't seek any back up means to stay in touch outside of this site.

I also noticed that he has been less active here in recent years, and so I worry that he may not be dropping in here so much these days. Certainly, I have sometimes missed messages for so many months or even years that I didn't think responding so late would be terribly meaningful. I don't want to spam his inbox, or to be rude in any way.

I'm just hopeful that someone may know him a bit more personally and could possibly let him know that he is being asked after.

Thank you, sincerely, thank you in advance for any assistance you could offer that might help.us to open a line of communication with our favorite hypnotist.

We want to be extremely respectful of him and his privacy, and only hope to be in touch through whatever means he may be comfortable with. So, please, if you have any specific advice on how to reach him, can that please be a private message?
Feverdream
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds