looking for a Female subject to 'corrupt'

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

looking for a Female subject to 'corrupt'

Postby Aethelwulf » November 25th, 2023, 9:22 pm

as the title states I am 51, and Male, and I am looking for a Female Subject for Genuine hypnosis with very particular goals and criteria.

Rather than an itemized list I will try to keep this concise: I am looking for a genuine Female subject who is either Living Near me or willing to converse and work up to voice and video chat for hypnosis. Also she should be willing to share a fully clothed Image... Fully clothed meaning something like Jeans and a fitted shirt or blouse or similar top. The reason for the image, and I know some will think me shallow for this, is I want a subject to whom I am attracted. I have a type, and if you are not it I am sorry. Next, Any amount of experience with hypnosis is fine but more experienced and being hypnotized the quicker we can get to the fun.

Ideally you will not have any pre existing fetish for any particular clothing, but also be willing to develop one.

the Goals I want to try to accomplish is to hypnotize this subject and to slowly corrupt her into wearing a very specific type of clothing at the very least for when we are interacting and if consent is given by both parties to have that 'dress code' affect her in more of her life.

And an Even Further goal, Again if consent is there, is to see if that clothing fetish can be leveraged to have the subject start to identify as a Doll, as in when wearing the specified clothing types to her she is Not a human woman she is my Doll.

Finally I know this is very Picky, and potentially a big change but I am hoping someone will be interested.
Aethelwulf
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds