World tour - UK

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

World tour - UK

Postby demigraff » June 11th, 2006, 11:03 pm

Hi!

Soon, I'll be going for a very long walk. I'm taking a couple of years, or until my money runs out, and walking as far as possible. I'm assuming about 12 miles/day ... not much, but wait a few months and that's hundreds or even thousands of miles.

One of the reasons for this is that I noticed just about all the people I consider friends, I've never even met. So I'd love to visit some of you guys on my way around the world. Show me round the sights in your home town, and I'll buy you a drink or something. Anything else is entirely up to what you think after meeting me - I just want to meet people, so I'm not so lonely, but if you decide you want someone to play with or something I'm easily persuaded.

The journey starts on the 24th of June, at Morecambe, Lancs, England. I'm starting heading up the coast through the lake district and into Scotland, hoping to reach Edinburgh before turning south down that coast.

So if anyone lives along that path and would be interested in meeting me, please reply. I know its unlikely anyone would want to see me, but I live in hope.

Also, if anyone wants to sponsor me, please say so :) Half or more of any donations will go to charity. I'd like to suggest pledging 0.05 per mile or something, give me more motivation to carry on.
My ultimate plan is to walk all the way to Thailand, but that will cost me a lot in visas, food and similar. So please, if you can't help me out, at least offer some support.

silksAngel / MasterSue / MSueicidal / demigraff / Laceryx
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby SubmissMe » June 14th, 2006, 4:07 pm

You live kind of near to me, would you ever be interested into turning me into a slut?

Willing subject I can be moulded to suit your liking. Interested? PM me.
SubmissMe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » June 15th, 2006, 11:52 am

Thanks for the offer :) That sounds like a very interesting way to spend time, but I think really you'd want to get to know me a bit more before volunteering for that kind of change.

Anyone else in the Lake District / Borders area who'd like to meet me? I am looking for friends at this point ... just someone who would be willing to meet up for a drink or a meal or something and maybe show me around your locale. While a travelling companion/lover/sub/'tist/Dom/Domme/slave would all be interesting, I am of the strong opinion that such an offer should be made after we've had at least an hour to get to know each other.

So if anyone else in the Lakes / Borders areas would like to meet me, let me buy you a drink, that would be great. If you want something more, that's also great, but let's start with eating, drinking, chatting or seeing the sights. OK?
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby sandy82 » June 16th, 2006, 12:29 am

Demigraff, you can't fool me! This trek is a continuation of the earlier Preston-Morecambe journey. Here you are in Morecambe, a respectable distance north of Blackpool, and you want to get even farther away? To Thailand?

All joking aside, study your maps very carefully. I wouldn't want to walk through Iraq or Iran at the moment. That means either a boat from one of the Arab Gulf countries to Pakistan or a walk around the northern shore of the Caspian Sea. I'd choose the boat.

Check availability of visas ahead of time. On second thought, I don't think the Saudis will give you a visa. No tourists. If they won't, then you have a wall of territory from Saudi Arabia to Iraq to Iran to the Caspian Sea. That means a freighter from Egypt to Pakistan. And the generals won't want you walking through Burma/Myanmar.

A great idea, and much to consider.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » June 16th, 2006, 1:40 am

Yup ... I'm just hoping to travel as far as possible before my money or luck runs out. I must admit, this journey is pretty much a postponement of suicide. It gets more risky the further you go ... sooner or later I'll push myself too far, or rely on luck which isn't there, unless something before then persuades me to stop and settle down.

Thanks very much for the advice and support :)

My first draft of the route involves passing through Iran. I'm sure I wouldn't want to visit there at present (although only some areas are on the Foreign Office list of places unsafe to travel) ... I'm half praying that the political situation will have stabilised by the time I get that far. If not, the only option is the northern route, from Russia to Kazakhstan to China, Laos and Thailand.

It seems like applying for visas is going to be the difficult part of the trip. Most countries don't do a visa more than a few months in advance, so the first application I'll need to make (for Belarus) will probably have to be organised once I am already half way across europe.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds