Great opportunity for the lucky girl ???

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Great opportunity for the lucky girl ???

Postby xman100 » July 22nd, 2006, 11:33 am

Hello everybody,

it is my pleasure to be a part of this great community which gather all the people with special fetish .

I am a business man from europe ,running a business almost in several countries in europe and middle east .

i am nice gentleman ,35 years old and love a lottttt the girls with the below fetish:

1) huge boobs
2) big nipples
3) long nails
4) big clits (( is more advantage ))

i would like to meet a nice girl with the above fetish to spend special romantic times togethers.i dont know how far our relationship will last but ofcource this depends about your attitude and the harmony between us.

age ,race , color does not matter .......

what i can offer ??????

1) you will live like a princess.
2) you will travel with me where ever i go .
3) you will see almost the best places in europe.
4) 5 stars hotel and luxurious life.
5) best cloths and gifts
6) montly income you never dream .

please i need only serious replies because i am serious so please if you can not meet the above fetish dont reply ,i can exclude the (( big clits)) if you have it then it is more advantage.

thanks
:D
xman100

Postby SubmissMe » July 25th, 2006, 6:30 am

If you want to, you can feminize me like that.

Would you be interested?
SubmissMe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xman100 » July 25th, 2006, 2:15 pm

Actually i dont have the time to make several operations to transform you to a BIMBO .... i need a ready made Bimbo who's having those assets already.

the lucky girl will get a montly income starting with 10,000 $ and
reach to !!!!! can you imagine ???
xman100

Postby SubmissMe » July 25th, 2006, 3:44 pm

What if I used that to change myself into a horny bimbo slut for you and buy clothes for you?

If I changed by myself with your money I can spend all my time devoted to my rich businessman master?

Would that be ok?
SubmissMe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xman100 » July 26th, 2006, 10:45 am

thanks for your reply ..... seems you are anxious to be transformed to a bimbo .... that is a good point.

the issue that those operations ((( boob expansion ,bigger nipples ,bigger clits , full lips ....... ))) need a lot of consultantion and long time to recover .

i have to think about it ......

can i ask you about your age ?weight ? height ?

can you send me a photo ?

thanks
xman100

Postby Undisclosed » July 27th, 2006, 4:14 am

If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

You don't happen to be in the sex slave trade do you? Not one of those, when you arrive I take your passports and put you to work kind of deals? Not that I'm saying you are the scum of the earth and better off dead, but you never know on the internet.

I mean, you could just be a Nigerian lad. You know, the old promise the world for a small thousand dollar fee thing. If that's the case, might I recommend ANUS Laptops? They have a long reputation of shipping laptops to Nigeria in the form of broken household appliances and toilets costing thousands in shipping, paid by the recipiant of course.

On the other hand, perhaps I'm completely wrong and you are a rich fellow. Although, if you were, I'd think your English would be a tad better. Still, the sweeter the deal, the harsher the analysis. Sorry if that bothers you.
Undisclosed
Regular
Regular

Postby xman100 » July 27th, 2006, 9:32 am

never pretended that i am a british citizen so my english should be fluent .
also who said that all the business men or rich people should speak perfect english ???????????? i speak ( 3 ) languages and bet that you can not speak more than english ... !!!!!!!!! big difference between us mate ??

it is obvious from your talk that you are living in isolated place ,far away from a real business men or civilization ,you mocked at my offer and my description ((( we are not in english lesson man )) and insulted me ......

have you been to LOS ANGELES , LAS VEGAS or to Monte-Carlo ???? i bet you never seen or heard of them because if you go there then will know that my offer is nothing comparing with what people can loose on roulette table in ( 10 ) minutes ............ if you seen this then will find my offer is too normal ......... i advice you to go there to see how millionaires are living then you can keep your mouth shut before saying any bullshit and before judging the people depending on their english language.

seems you are a despair ,jaelous, person ,,,,,,,,,,,, i wish the god will help you.
xman100

Postby xman100 » July 28th, 2006, 12:46 am

hey (((( Undisclosed )))) i have read here that you have a strange unconsious attraction to diapers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my god !!!!!!! my expectation was correct you are a SICK person ...i advice you to see any psychiatrist IMMEDIATELY . 8O
xman100

Postby willingsub » July 28th, 2006, 1:11 am

xman100 wrote:it is obvious from your talk that you are living in isolated place ,far away from a real business men or civilization

Oh yes, of course, the business world is brimming with business men who advertise on online forums to find their concubines. :roll:

Before this I thought there was a small chance you were for real. Now you've blown your cover. Please, if you were really such a wealthy and successful business man, you wouldn't feel the need to dismiss others to 'prove' yourself. Sounds to me like a case of big words, small cock, empty wallet. You might be in the sex slave trade. Personally I think it's even more probable you are just some sixteen year old jerking off on leading people on with this bullshit. You can't be any more mature than that, if you think anybody will be impressed by your shouting about Los Angeles, Las Vegas or Monte Carlo. :roll:
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby Undisclosed » August 3rd, 2006, 3:26 am

xman100 wrote:
it is obvious from your talk that you are living in isolated place ,far away from a real business men or civilization ,you mocked at my offer and my description ((( we are not in english lesson man )) and insulted me ......

The true rich don't flaunt their wealth unless provoked. Now here you are provoking me, so if you must know I will tell you a few things. For one, my father charges a minimum $1250/day in his line of work, which makes my family rather well off (house, cottage, condo, $77,000 Audi, enormous savings, etc...). In addition, the university program I'm in is the best in the world and I still find it easy. Oh, I also have a business myself, which is scheduled to me a millionaire by 2010 at the latest. In fact, you would be right if you thought I was so rich that losing $1,000 wouldn't really matter. Heck, I paid 2.5 times that much for my laptop and almost that much for my desktop's videocard! Right now, I'm renting a room that's actually for couples, only because I like having 500 sq ft of space, a patio door, manicured gardens and a marble fireplace. Of course, I only pay $400/month for it, because I did the work to find the deal.

You could do the same, if you decided to take up a ligitimate business. I dunno, maybe you could manufacture something or learn a trade. I know many a 419 scammer that could scrounge up $10,000+ in only a few days to pay for the shipping of a broken washer and dryer. If you applied that to practical purposes, that should be enough access to capital to get a half-decent business going.

In any case, I know of those cities you mention. They're were fools like you go to waste their lives. They're just like your petty scams. You see the glamour, glitz and the chance of a fortune! You're sucked in by it, fooled by it, and in the end, ruined by it. If only you could realise the truth. Money does grow on trees, but you've got to work hard to grow the tree, climb up and get it.

Finally, I live in Canada, which I guess you can argue is isolated, bit it's still much nicer then Nigeria.
Undisclosed
Regular
Regular

Postby xman100 » August 3rd, 2006, 12:37 pm

Undisclosed wrote:
I also have a business myself, which is scheduled to me a millionaire by 2010 at the latest.
Finally, I live in Canada, which I guess you can argue is isolated, bit it's still much nicer then Nigeria.

a man like you who has a special attraction to diapers is a SICK person .... you are dreaming to be a millionaire after 3-4 years .....

you are dreaming man :P :lol:

i live in europe baby in the best luxurious town ...
xman100

Postby Undisclosed » August 4th, 2006, 4:13 am

There are sicker people with 10s of millions of dollars. :lol: You most of all, should know that wealth and morals don't always go hand in hand. It's just that the truely rich have both (e.g. Warren Buffet). In any case, I'm not worried.

Also, where you live in unimportant. I use Nigeria for symbolic purposes.
Undisclosed
Regular
Regular

Postby Lissar » August 6th, 2006, 10:20 pm

Yeah, you're not an English businessman. Your spelling and grammar is far too crappy. And "clit" is singular. A woman has one clitoris, not two.
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mashkajan » August 7th, 2006, 10:57 pm

Hi there!!! I'm very interested in your post. I'm 22 years old male, but I'll be very glad to become your large-breasted bimbo slut. Please, tell me, what should I do next to meet you!
Mashkajan

Postby missypuss » August 8th, 2006, 12:39 am

I already have a large clit and an absolutely enourmous pair of breasts (with extra large nipples...)

However I wouldnt allow any man , especially one such as yourself, pay me to be his ............. if you got to offer payment ,perhaps you are really ugly?...........

Just a thought! :wink:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby xman100 » August 11th, 2006, 1:06 pm

missypuss wrote:
However I wouldnt allow any man , especially one such as yourself, pay me to be his ............. if you got to offer payment ,perhaps you are really ugly?...........

Just a thought! :wink:

Dear missypuss,

really funny ...do you think i offer the money because i am ugly ???? very strange thought !!!!!! i have a lot of relationship with gorgeous girls but the point that i could not find a girl who has almost everything .

( huge boobs with big nipples , huge clits & long nails )) so this combination can not be found easely.

can we talk on private if you dont mind ??? hope we can be friends.

thanks 8)
xman100

Postby Lissar » August 11th, 2006, 4:55 pm

Once again, every woman has one clitoris. You're never going to find a woman with huge clits. You might find one with ONE clit, but yeah, two? Nuh-uh.
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Close this and be quiet.

Postby dc414 » August 12th, 2006, 10:35 pm

This topic sucks now.

Quit bickering over something like this.

Close [the topic] please.
dc414

Return to Meeting Grounds