Love to be ambushed

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Love to be ambushed

Postby trigger » May 2nd, 2005, 11:43 am

I have found very good luck with the DenyOrgasm, TrigArousal, TrigStrip, InstantWetting and a few others. I also listen to IMAccept daily. I love to be triggered when I am not expecting it on Yahoo and in the chats here. I am often on Yahoo via mobile and usually in very public places at those times. I would love for all dom type, or those that just like mischief, to find me and ambush me. I especially like being a humiliation orgasm denied toy for females or groups of females. My yahoo ID is trigger335 and I surf the adult chats as boynevercum. My cell number is 503-860-1351. Please message me...
trigger
Regular
Regular

Postby mandiepoo7583 » May 7th, 2005, 8:01 pm

I am not, I'll admit, reachable quite so many ways, but I have to admit that I've been listening to the IMAccept file pretty regularly, and wondering what would happen if someone found a way to trigger me {blush}...

mandie
mandiepoo7583

Postby johnbohnrevenge » May 25th, 2005, 11:45 pm

Stewie wrote:Hey this is probably a little odd but since I haven't really decided on which files to listen to (I listen to inductions and I was on and off with the Jock) I was wondering if someone could just randomly name off a file (not feminization) so I could be compelled to listen to it.

TrainFeline.

HA! I'M FIRST! I WIN!
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » May 26th, 2005, 12:15 am

Gold Time!!!!!! And if it works, you have to tell me all about it! :D
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Agriff » May 26th, 2005, 1:21 pm

Still eager to use goldtime dan? I feel sorry for you because I can tell you really want it and yet it doesn't work on you :) Watch Stewie use it and have it work on the first time.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tarantulaman1000 » May 26th, 2005, 2:38 pm

I still need to listen to IMAccept and a few more files, but triggering over AIM would be nice.
tarantulaman1000
Regular
Regular

Postby Kendai » June 2nd, 2005, 1:37 am

have you tried gold time along with visualize help? it might be just what you need for it to work. . .
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Trigger

Postby whiskers90 » June 3rd, 2005, 10:29 am

I think Trigger Hardon would be a good file to be ambushed with:)
whiskers90

Postby trigger » June 28th, 2005, 9:53 am

told to bump...
trigger
Regular
Regular

Re: Trigger

Postby demigraff » July 2nd, 2005, 9:18 am

whiskers90 wrote:I think Trigger Hardon would be a good file to be ambushed with:)

I'd have to agree with that... can't believe I didn't notice that file before.

*just listened to it for the first time, probably not effective yout though*
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Ambush triggers are wild fun

Postby Parkboi85 » July 2nd, 2005, 4:51 pm

I agree about ambush triggers can be major fun. That trigger hardon file is way cool. 8)
Parkboi85

Re: Ambush triggers are wild fun

Postby TotallyEntranced » July 6th, 2005, 8:34 am

A former g/f wanted me hypnotized and given a visual trigger that would immediately put me back into a deep trance.
Last edited by TotallyEntranced on April 8th, 2008, 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
TotallyEntranced

Postby AZRobot1 » July 17th, 2005, 4:34 pm

If there is a Female in Arizona willing, I am too.
AZRobot1

Postby trigger » September 6th, 2005, 12:30 pm

bump
trigger
Regular
Regular

Postby trigger » October 10th, 2005, 3:36 pm

8O
trigger
Regular
Regular

Me too

Postby demigraff » October 11th, 2005, 7:47 am

Any mischeivous person wants to ambush random people via messengers, I'm listening to IMAccept too now :) Catch me at demigraff (on yahoo), or sd505050@hotmail.com (MSN messenger - not my email address)

Files I've listened to so far are TrigArousal and the Hard-on one

Great thread idea trigger :)

[Here's an idea... for people who have messenger/IRC on pretty much constantly, would it be a good idea to create a bot which you send a message to with a list of triggers in, and it sends them back to you at random whenever you're online?]
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Re: Me too

Postby trigger » October 13th, 2005, 8:21 am

demigraff wrote:Any mischeivous person wants to ambush random people via messengers, I'm listening to IMAccept too now :) Catch me at demigraff (on yahoo), or sd505050@hotmail.com (MSN messenger - not my email address)

Files I've listened to so far are TrigArousal and the Hard-on one

Great thread idea trigger :)

[Here's an idea... for people who have messenger/IRC on pretty much constantly, would it be a good idea to create a bot which you send a message to with a list of triggers in, and it sends them back to you at random whenever you're online?]

HMMMM... Great idea. Know how to do it?
trigger
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » December 11th, 2005, 9:29 am

Wow... I'd completely forgotten about this thread until I got a random PM this morning :) Unfortunately, I didn't make a note of the name before I closed the window, so I couldn't say thanks :S

The triger doesn't seem as effective as it used to be, I guess I need to start listening to the IM file again. I'd be interested to see how quickly I pick it up again, so I'll start on it tonight.

The IRC bot still sounds like a good idea to me... it would only take a few minutes to write, but I don't have a server at the moment :(
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby trigger » February 8th, 2006, 9:21 am

BUMP...

Anyone?
trigger
Regular
Regular

Postby mandiepoo7583 » February 19th, 2006, 10:06 pm

been gone for awhile, but making best use I could of my time away listening to TrigBimbo and IMAccept....
mandiepoo7583

Great idea - surprise IMs

Postby Playtah » February 24th, 2006, 6:34 am

I just ran across this string. I have been trying to figure out how to test my triggers to see if they actually work when I don't expect someone to use them.

I'm game to have someone try on me sometime.

On AOL, I'm CuriousHypnoSub. Feel free to surprise me sometime.

I've listened to the TrigSlave file and I've done alot of visits to the SlaveMaster site (the leash trigger).

Thanks.
Thanks!
T.
Playtah

Postby trigger » March 27th, 2006, 10:26 am

8O
trigger
Regular
Regular

Hypno Ambush by Male Tists

Postby TrancedPup » May 31st, 2006, 3:10 am

i too enjoy being taken deep by stealth technique when i least expect it. Happend recently when i was at a gay bar and some how was tranced without knowledge or consent (which i enjoy). Found myself driving home with the tist in pursuit. Upon arrival, i was found to be deeply in love with my tist. We spent the whole night in "deep" embrance. Anyone intersted in such ventures, please contract me!
TrancedPup

Re: Me too

Postby neil1357 » May 31st, 2006, 11:12 pm

demigraff wrote:[Here's an idea... for people who have messenger/IRC on pretty much constantly, would it be a good idea to create a bot which you send a message to with a list of triggers in, and it sends them back to you at random whenever you're online?]

I'm not familiar with the IM Accept script, is there anything special needed? Because otherwise it would seem that you just need a file with one command per line, and a program to display a random line from the file. If I'm not mistaken, this can be done in mIRC by using [code:1]/echo $read(trigger_file.txt)[/code:1] (I could be wrong, but that's what the help file for my version says.) Or is there something in the hypno-script that makes this trigger more complex than what I think it is?

(Yes, I know that you'll know that *a* trigger is coming, but since each is in effect for a different amount of time, anything you program will have to remember what the last thing triggered was and not give another trigger before that one finishes.)[/code]
neil1357

Re: Hypno Ambush by Male Tists

Postby donna_cd » June 1st, 2006, 1:10 am

[quote="TrancedPup"]i too enjoy being taken deep by stealth technique when i least expect it. Happend recently when i was at a gay bar and some how was tranced without knowledge or consent (which i enjoy).

Now that does sound like fun !! anyone in uk interested in meeting me at a bar???
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » June 1st, 2006, 8:01 am

I must admit, the stealth induction sounds interesting. I've been subjected to that once, with limited success, maybe know enough theory to try it out given a willing subject, but I think I'd probably be too nervous to even think about that without permission - and that would kind of defeat the object.

donna_cd wrote:Now that does sound like fun !! anyone in uk interested in meeting me at a bar???

*grin*
Well, I'm going to be travelling round the UK soon (followed by europe, maybe beyond), and one of my goals is to meet as many people as possible from the various online places I frequent.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby donna_cd » June 1st, 2006, 1:06 pm

donna_cd wrote:]Now that does sound like fun !! anyone in uk interested in meeting me at a bar???

*grin*
Well, I'm going to be travelling round the UK soon (followed by europe, maybe beyond), and one of my goals is to meet as many people as possible from the various online places I frequent.[/quote]

well i guess the way to go is that you get permission,but dont meet before so your'victim' doesn't know you when you enter the bar !!
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby trigger » July 7th, 2006, 10:19 am

donna_cd wrote:
donna_cd wrote:]Now that does sound like fun !! anyone in uk interested in meeting me at a bar???

*grin*
Well, I'm going to be travelling round the UK soon (followed by europe, maybe beyond), and one of my goals is to meet as many people as possible from the various online places I frequent.

well i guess the way to go is that you get permission,but dont meet before so your'victim' doesn't know you when you enter the bar !![/quote]

Sounds like fun :)
trigger
Regular
Regular

Postby livelonger8 » February 3rd, 2009, 6:03 pm

bump
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds