TAKE CONTROL OF MY MIND, BODY AND SOUL

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

TAKE CONTROL OF MY MIND, BODY AND SOUL

Postby backpackkid » August 19th, 2006, 9:15 am

icame across this site a few days ago and got so excited. Most of the hyno sites ive seen around are mostly for health and feeling refreshed...nothing as erotic and kinky as this. What im really interested in is finding a Dominant Woman to take control of my mind body and soul. Im very submissive in nature (even served a real life Mistress) and as it turns out im very suggestable :) So if there is anyone out there who wants to take control of me i would love to hear from you...i know that this could really effect me in the long run but im willing to submit, do whatever you want with me. I stay in London

my email is backpackkidd@yahoo.co.uk
backpackkid

Postby demigraff » August 19th, 2006, 4:07 pm

This reply probably isn't quite what you were hoping for, so sorry about that. I thought your name sounded interesting, and wondered if you might like to meet up at some point. Yeah, that's probably a lame reason to be interested in meeting someone, but randomness is very much a part of my personality. I tend to follow my instincts wherever possible.

I'm going to be walking around Scotland and England soon (and maybe further if my money lasts), so maybe I'll see you when I'm in your part of the world.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds