Looking for become more dominant

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for become more dominant

Postby Jase » August 19th, 2006, 1:56 pm

Hello I would like to find a dominant male or female to take me under their wing and help me to become more dominant myself. This could be acheived through hypnosis or just general teaching. Also if this person where willing to help me become more dominant I would be willing to submit to them as long as they where the only person I was submissive to. If interested pm me or drop me a line at miamiphinsh1
Jase

Postby Jacara » August 20th, 2006, 12:28 am

The topic had come up awhile ago that making a hypno mp3 for bringing out one's dominant side would help balance out the numbers a bit.. for now there are way too many submissive males for the much smaller number of dominants (of any gender) to handle :P
If that file doesn't exist, and it's not on the voting page, someone should add it. I've done this sort of thing (enhancing either the submissive or dominant tendencies) on my girlfriend already, so I know it's relatively simple.

I guess my point is that you don't need someone to dominate you in person to teach you to be more dominant.. you just need someone (it could even be yourself) to talk to your subconscious and tell you it's good to be confident and demand what you want.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xavious » August 21st, 2006, 1:13 pm

Yeah I could do with a file like that. I have a slave and I'm too passive on him. I need something to help me unlock and feel comfortable using my more dominant side.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby seekingnewreality » August 21st, 2006, 4:37 pm

I definitely agree with Jacara. I basically had to tell myself that it was 'okay' to be dominant. And still I have my passive periods. But if I'm around someone who is passive, I have no problem now being 'not passive.'
seekingnewreality

Postby BillionSix » November 6th, 2006, 1:24 am

There is a Train Dominant file as part of the Dark Cage series.

Brian
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby ShadowSabre » November 6th, 2006, 1:42 pm

BillionSix wrote:There is a Train Dominant file as part of the Dark Cage series.

Brian

Yes, but isn't Dark Cage a set of female-oriented files?
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby willingsub » November 6th, 2006, 1:58 pm

ShadowSabre wrote:
BillionSix wrote:There is a Train Dominant file as part of the Dark Cage series.

Brian

Yes, but isn't Dark Cage a set of female-oriented files?

True, it's designed for submissive females. But that particular file is an extra for the dominant to listen to. And a womans dominant can be either male or female. I haven't listened to that particular file, but in the rest of the series EMG talks about "your Master or Mistress", leading me to believe the dominant file is gender neutral.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds