hi A/all and EMG

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

hi A/all and EMG

Postby lexi » May 6th, 2005, 10:10 pm

Hi im lexi im a mtf TS gurl i always been fascinated with hypnosis and have been a huge fan of this site. I really liek the new forum. i havent been here in a lil while due to my job ( work sucks :( ) but its a living i s'pose. anyway i jsut wanted to ay thnak YOu EMG for this site its super kewlies and i really enjoy listening to Your MP3's .. You have such an enchanting voice. n e way.. i have downloaded a few of Your mp3s and listen to them regularly.. trainbimbo and the femenizations ones. i dont know if they are working or if im actually going into trance but i do enjoy listeneing to them :) but now im jsut bablling away lalalalala and so on .. teehee. soo back to the point. i liek the improvements to Your site and when i get some available cash i will be purchasing your bimboslutcd :) it can be really blissful not being able to think. and i am cursed with an overactive mind. soo its something i would liek to ecxplore :)
Ty again and God bless and Be Well :)
Lexi
lexi

Postby danmalara » May 7th, 2005, 1:01 am

I hate when people say this, but it has to be said...this is the wrong place. The meeting grounds would be better, or maybe even idel chatter. But you and your life story is definatly not general hypnosis! :lol: Well I don't like saying people posted in the wrong area, and next time, I'll let someone else do it...
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lexi » May 7th, 2005, 1:07 am

sorry, but its hardly my life story . just a brief introduction and a compliment to the site and it's owner. granted in the wrong place and im sorry for that, but still...
lexi
lexi

Postby danmalara » May 7th, 2005, 1:53 am

No need to be sorry, it's ok. And I was joking about that whole life story thing. And how did you move the topic, or did you? Did makidas or EMG move it? Or did you? What happened?....lol
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby makidas » May 7th, 2005, 2:03 am

i mopved it, :) :) :)
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby lexi » May 7th, 2005, 12:46 pm

thank you and i'm sorry. smiles.. yah i didnt move it :) but thanx for doing so :)

and sorry about the life story thingy :) sometimes its hard to get the correct context in which someone posts something coz the viewers mood and tone at that moment will superimpose itself on the message yanno what i mean? in other words i was tired and cranky when i read it, so it came across that way to me also. anywho Thank You and again im sorry :)
lexi
lexi

Return to Meeting Grounds