Looking for someone to make a file for free

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for someone to make a file for free

Postby jon1223 » September 17th, 2006, 7:45 pm

uhh hi...i was just wonderin if someone could make a file for me...i have already posted a subliminals stile thing but that isnt working at all...i talk a bit diffrent but thats about it...so i was wonderin of someone would be kind enough to make and record a file for me...sorry i have no money to give but im a bit tight on money right now and cant afford things like this :(
jon1223
Regular
Regular

Postby jon1223 » September 17th, 2006, 8:15 pm

oh yeah and if you read the above please say if you can or cant that way i can know who i wont ask privatly in the future to commision
jon1223
Regular
Regular

Postby willingsub » September 18th, 2006, 1:40 am

jon1223 wrote:oh yeah and if you read the above please say if you can or cant that way i can know who i wont ask privatly in the future to commision

Uhm... Are you planning to start randomly PM-ing people to beg them to make you free files, unless they opt-out in this thread? If you are: don't. That is just rude.

Furthermore it might be a good idea to specify what kind of file you are looking for. Maybe someone on this forum is just starting a project along the lines of what you're looking for, and then you might be able to work out an agreement (be the hypnotist's guinee pig in exchange for a free file for example)
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby jon1223 » September 18th, 2006, 2:38 pm

i wasnt going to beg people because it would be rude like you said...i was just trying to make a list of people that wont make the file that way in the future i wont have to randomly pm people...id rather not make myself a guinee pig because i may not trust the file...if i got a full description of what was in the file and it was towads my liking i may but other then that no...as for the file description its basicly an animal transformation...the file would make the listener think that they have become a Kiedran which is essentialy a tiger anthro with a more playfull behavior...they would imagine and hallucinate having a long tail, neko-style ears, and fur...they would talk more like a kiedran(saying "nya" and "merrr"and stuff like that). Thats all i can think of so far...if more information is needed please say so.
jon1223
Regular
Regular

Postby willingsub » September 19th, 2006, 2:25 am

jon1223 wrote:i was just trying to make a list of people that wont make the file that way in the future i wont have to randomly pm people...

Just a suggestion: maybe you could try to make a list of people who are willing to make your file in stead of a list of people who aren't. What you are basically doing here, is requiring people to 'opt-out' to avoid being harrassed. That is ridiculous. Simply PM-ing people because they didn't react here to get on your 'not to spam list' is almost as random and just as rude as randomly PM-ing people to ask for a free file without an 'opt-out' list.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby jon1223 » September 19th, 2006, 2:29 pm

i wasnt planing on pming anyone PERIOD...i would just like to know who isnt willing to make a file of this type...its not an 'opt-out' style thing...no one is going to be pmed by me for this topic...and i should have frased my sentence diffrently and i appologize for that...so i will go with your idea sub and make a list of people who are wanting to make the file
jon1223
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds