looking for hypno-playmates in new jersey

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

looking for hypno-playmates in new jersey

Postby latexsexslave » November 13th, 2006, 5:18 pm

i am a newbie, looking for hypno-playmates, mentor level trainers for a trainee (me), looking to start a group for fun and play time... open to curses, trances and triggers... but need a loving trusting group to play out all possible fantasies and fetishes

looking to play from north central jersey just below manhattan to south jersey around cherry hill to philly...

drop me a line and let's get twisted - latex sex slave
latexsexslave

oops forgot something...

Postby latexsexslave » November 23rd, 2006, 10:01 am

i forgot to leave a way to contact me... doh!

if you want to help me start a hypno-club, or to train me in anyway you see fit, then contact me here...

i am interested in bondage, sexual servitude, service to a mistress (or master), pussy or cock slave, anal training...

i am open to suggestions (sorry bad pun), but seriously, i am open to crossing gender lines or to be completely femdom...

contact me at maxraw1@hotmail.com and let's play
latexsexslave

update

Postby latexsexslave » November 28th, 2006, 12:59 am

back again on my own post - i have been listening to cursecum to get over my fear of cum and it seems to be working much to my surprise, in a good way...

now i am listening to cockskave, cocksuckorgasm, and cumslave and i am excited to see where this takes me... i only have one problem, i have no one to to practice my new desires on or with...

i am developing these feelings but need trusting friends to help me push my limits and see just how effective these trances are...

so who is out there in nj who can help me? i left my contact info in the previous post... i can't wait to meet my new friends!!!!!!
latexsexslave

is anybody out there?

Postby latexsexslave » December 20th, 2006, 5:27 pm

okay so, 150 of you have viewed this post to date...

what does it take to find someone to play with?

still looking for friends in NJ to try different trances with and to develop a routine whereby we can all get a little deeper, get a little freaky and...

have some fun!!!!! :lol:

e-mail is still the same maxraw1@hotmail.com or PM me here

as you can see from my fantasy pic, i am a boy all tied up and no where to go - so i am ready for some action :twisted:
latexsexslave

one last time

Postby latexsexslave » January 26th, 2007, 3:55 pm

i am just a boy trying to become a girl (in hypno-fantasy) and experience all the slave type hypno's on this site and i need someone to help me...

is there anybody out there?

i won't be a bother anymore after this, figured i would ask one last time...

take my mind please.... and then let's see what happens!!!!!!
latexsexslave

Return to Meeting Grounds