Uk Hypnotists are you out there

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Uk Hypnotists are you out there

Postby gayslave » November 16th, 2006, 9:11 am

Guess I will try this once more , I hope that there is a genuine hypnotist out there that can use me and test your abilities to change and warp a mind, anyhow here goes.

I'm male mid 30s and live in the south of England and I'm looking to be changed into a total cock slut who's only want in life is to have as many cocks inserted into me as possible,to think of nothing else 24/7 from the moment I wake to the end of the day I just want to think that I must get cock and as many as possible I don't want to discriminate against any man either age weight looks or race, bascilly I want to be nothing more than a bimbo who only thinks that he is here for any man to use as he sees fit and as often as possible.

This is the only think I ask from you after that my mind is yours to mess with as you see fit test your abilities on my mind and do with it as you please.

I do hope your out there and want to have some fun fucking with my mind, I can and will travel anywhere within the Uk and am able to stay as long as you want.

This is totally genuine and there are no strings attached, So if your out there why not give it a try and really test your hypnotic abilities.

Please contact me on property101@handbag.com and I will reply right away.

Thanks for your time
gayslave

Return to Meeting Grounds