Real time--Florida, Master of Hypnosis

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Real time--Florida, Master of Hypnosis

Postby ivanbial » May 13th, 2005, 8:06 am

looking to drop you inhabitions?
[b]
Seeking to be the slut you desire.

Look to earn with your body with no regrets?

I only work in Realtime..face to face..no cyber, no e-mail -- no-phone, realtime equals a new you. You must be in the greater Miami area, (Keys to Palm Beach)

e-mail me and tell me what city you live in and what you desire and I will send you my phone number..
ivanbial@yahoo.com
Last edited by ivanbial on August 30th, 2008, 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ivanbial

Re: Real time--Florida, Master of Hypnosis

Postby sandy82 » May 13th, 2005, 8:48 am

Two questions for you. They need answers.

1. You have posted an advertisement for profit. Rather like personal spam. Yes?

2. What sort of professional credentials do you have? If any. Be as specific as possible.

ivanbial wrote:looking to be that Bimbo?

I can make all the Warp My Mind files work..

I only work in Realtime..face to face..no cyber, no e-mail -- no-phone, realtime equals a new you.

e-mail me and tell me where you live and wnat you desire and I will send you my phone number..
ivanbial@yahoo.com
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Lord_Mizaru » May 13th, 2005, 9:31 am

I love how you didn't even manage to check your own grammar and spelling. That really makes me have a lot of faith in you right off the bat ^_^
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » May 13th, 2005, 9:50 am

Lord_Mizaru wrote:I love how you didn't even manage to check your own grammar and spelling. That really makes me have a lot of faith in you right off the bat ^_^

LOL, Lord_Mizaru. Lots of faith!

Kinda makes you want to email him, tell him where you live, give him the street address, let him know the alarm system's not working and which windows don't lock. Also, when you'll be out of town for the weekend.

Note: When/if anyone gets his phone number, be sure to call him right back. They don't make phone booths with doors anymore, and it rains a lot in Florida. :)
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby ivanbial » May 13th, 2005, 10:31 am

I am sorry I offended you by not checking my post prior to submitting it…

Some folks have the need to be critical..

I was not requesting a home address, just a city and sate..

I have a PHD is Physiology from the University of Miami.
ivanbial

Postby Jack » May 13th, 2005, 1:54 pm

And how does your PHD in Physiology relate to
ivanbial wrote:I can make all the Warp My Mind files work..
?
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby sandy82 » May 13th, 2005, 1:57 pm

ivanbial wrote:I am sorry I offended you by not checking my post prior to submitting it…
Some folks have the need to be critical..
I was not requesting a home address, just a city and sate..
I have a PHD is Physiology from the University of Miami.

I doubt that your grammar and spelling offended Lord_Mizaru. They didn't offend me.

I agree with Lord_Mizaru's point that your grammar and spelling don't inspire confidence.
Being offensive and failing to inspire confidence....two completely different subjects.

Frankly, I thought your ad was amusing. But humor, intentional or otherwise, is a different subject from prudence, honesty, and responsibility.

I'm sorry you didn't answer the two questions.

You've avoided the first one entirely.
You've mentioned no professional credentials--whether through training or experience--for hypnotizing others. That's an interesting omission that should focus the reader's attention.

I'm guessing that physiology relates to physical therapy and/or physical education.
I'm certain that ethics relates to advertising, in hope of profits, on a site where other(s) pay the promotional expenses for your projected money-making venture.

Don't feign self-pity when people are critical. There's an old piece of folk wisdom to keep in mind.
Your biggest enemy is the one who tells you everything is just fine...as you walk along the edge of a cliff, blind-folded.

sandy82 wrote:Two questions for you. They need answers.

1. You have posted an advertisement for profit. Rather like personal spam. Yes?

2. What sort of professional credentials do you have? If any. Be as specific as possible.

ivanbial wrote:looking to be that Bimbo?

I can make all the Warp My Mind files work..

I only work in Realtime..face to face..no cyber, no e-mail -- no-phone, realtime equals a new you.

e-mail me and tell me where you live and wnat you desire and I will send you my phone number..
ivanbial@yahoo.com
sandy82
Guru
Guru

How Do We Know He Was Advertising for Profit?

Postby maskedwomyn » May 13th, 2005, 10:48 pm

i'm a little confused, his ad seemed like a personals ad, this is the meeting grounds, why are people so upset about him?

the masked womyn
maskedwomyn
Regular
Regular

Postby makidas » May 14th, 2005, 1:36 am

It does look alot like an ad, and it probably is. :) But, fact is, hes a dom looking for subs and this IS the meeting grounds, sooooooo....
makidas
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds