New Mexico subject

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

New Mexico subject

Postby Baphijmm » January 20th, 2007, 6:47 pm

Hello; I've been a member of these forums for a while but have spent the past eight months removed from the internet. Anyway, to get right to the point, I'm curious to know if there are any hypnotists/hypnotherapists out there in New Mexico, the closer to Socorro the better. Basically, I'm not at all sure if I've had any success even going into trance, and would prefer to have someone live help me out. IM-ing doesn't seem to work on me, so, again, much rather it be a live session.

I'm not particularly interested in what most here seem to be, that being complete submission and whatnot; I'm more just looking for someone who can provide a lot of help. Perhaps if things go well, we could discuss the purposes of such and go from there, but I'm looking for much more a professional relationship than a personal one, if that makes sense.

If it makes any difference, I'm a 21yo guy, asexual.
Baphijmm
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » January 20th, 2007, 10:43 pm

Hi Baphijmm,

Sorry I have no answer to your question but I had a question of my own I wanted to ask you.

My question is completely off topic but I really want to know. Is Fat Bob's Custom Cycle Shop still open in Socorro.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Baphijmm » January 20th, 2007, 10:52 pm

You know, I don't know; I've never heard the name, but I'm not actually from around these parts. I've only been here for the past three years, really. Nothing's listed in the phone book by that name, though.
Baphijmm
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » January 21st, 2007, 2:44 am

Thanks for the reply Baphijmm, and thanks for checking it out for me. It doesn't suprize me if its not still there. It's been over 25 years since I was in Socorro. I was just curious if Fat Bob's was still around.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Baphijmm » January 28th, 2007, 12:57 pm

Well, since I first posted this thread, I think I have indeed entered trance; however, I am still interested in possibly verifying that. I am also interested in past-life regressions, so I am still very interested in meeting with a 'tist.

If it would help, a PM is certainly acceptable, as is email (should be listed in my profile).
Baphijmm
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds