30 something man looking for hypnomaster

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

30 something man looking for hypnomaster

Postby ncecathboy » March 19th, 2007, 11:31 pm

30 something man looking for online hypnomaster to email or im with. Please leave contact info if interested.

Am new to all of this and very excited about exploring and expanding my boundaries. I know there has to be someone out there to help me fulfill htese fantasies. Please leave me contact info.
ncecathboy

Re: 30 something man looking for hypnomaster

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 20th, 2007, 8:53 am

Welcome to WarpMyMind, ncecathboy. And thanks for posting in the forum about your interest. Yes - the desire to explore & expand is exciting, isn't it?

When you have time, would you tell more about yourself and the changes that excite your mind and libido? With thanks to powerpoint220v at http://www.affordable-action.co.uk/, here are guidelines to help you make a successful connection with a hypnotist:

There are generally many more willing subjects then hypnotists available and some types of subjects are much more in demand then others, so it pays to think about what hypnotists are looking for.

Some hypnotists will only trance males or females. Or will trance only straight or gay subjects, or they may want to trance only subjects that have particular kinks or interests. They may wish to do trances which only have a specific objective, domination or erotic arousal for example. Other hypnotists will want to try out techniques and improve their skills. Some will be expert hypnotists who love the challenge of a subject who has trouble entering trance, others new to hypnosis (or just not wishing to make a major effort) will only want easy subjects with strong trance triggers.

If you don't fall into the 'in demand' category, here are some guidelines to help you.

First (and most importantly) be open about what you want & need. A hypnotist will want to know what you are like, what interests and experiences you have in hypnosis and what your objectives are.

Second - be ready to tell what your goals are. You need objectives. Its really common for new subjects to say 'I really enjoy trance I'll leave the rest up to you' or similar. Remember you're trying to stand out from the crowd. On the other hand don't be too 'way out' in your initial wants. Your goal is to find a hypnotist with a compatible interest.

Third - be careful not to rule yourself out unless you really want to. For example: when you say you want a hypnomaster, all the female Hypnotists are likely to cross you off as a potential subject. Fine if that's what you want. If not, don't say it in the first place or at least make sure that they understand it's just a preference and that you'd be perfectly happy to be tranced by them.

Last - If you have an idea or fantasy about something that you'd like to explore during a trance session then be sure to ask for it! If it intrigues a hypnotist, it's likely you'll get an offer of a session pronto. If no one bites be ready to drop it and wait for another time. Otherwise hypnotists may just mentally switch off from listening to you.

Other Advice: Avoid bad-mouthing hypnotists. It's possible that other hypnotists might start to wonder what you might say about them if they give you a trance session. Yes - It's almost a duty to warn others if a hypnotist is very poor or acts in an unethical way, but don't do it unless it's serious.

It will help you to get future trance sessions if you're complementary (if its deserved) about previous trances and grateful for the time that the hypnotist spent on you.

Any given hypnotist will have busy times, times when they are looking for someone to trance and times when they just want to relax. Don't push your requests if you're not getting the response you desire, on the other hand it's often worth asking again at a better time.
The best of luck to you as you explore and grow. And, again, welcome to WMM.

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds