Looking for a friend...

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a friend...

Postby Kharon » July 5th, 2007, 5:25 am

While some here in this section of the board are demanding and have their interests (many seeking a hypnotists, master or slave/s), all I'm interested in is online friends. A mutual interest in hypnosis is obviously more than welcome, however begging to either hypnotize me or be hypnotized will result in blocks. Please PM me on here if you'd care to chat with me online, and possibly become friends.

I don't care if you're male or female as long as you're willing to engage in conversation and not just interested in sessions, slaves, or dedicated to hypnosis to the point that it overwhelms our conversations. Major plusses are a moderate interest in hypnosis (willing to discuss the topic when it's up, and to not discuss it unless it comes up), being a furry will not hurt, but neither will not being one, and... well, I'd certainly enjoy meeting some females. I guess a minor leaning towards submissiveness or dominance would also be nice, but not to the point you seek me to either control, or be controlled by, me.

Again, please PM me here first. I'd very much like to discuss things via PM before I ever consider going to IM or a chat room.
Kharon
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds