Email Slaves and addresses here!

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Postby CumBimbo » September 11th, 2015, 5:31 pm

Dallaswooton@yahoo.com
CumBimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby santle » September 11th, 2015, 10:33 pm

22 year old/male

I like furry, transformation, to be a good boy, I would like to learn age play
I don't like feminization, extreme humiliation, financial or public

My email is santle3@yahoo.com
santle
Regular
Regular

Postby bcndog » September 22nd, 2015, 6:11 pm

perraco29bcn@hotmail.es skype
bcndog

Postby Sygma1994 » September 26th, 2015, 3:57 pm

sygma1994@yahoo.com, 20m
no pics
Sygma1994

Postby hypnorace » October 1st, 2015, 1:11 pm

Not got an email address but I'm definitely up for people sending messages to my WMM account for this!

20/M/UK/Bi/Sub - Down for anything, no limits, including TP, TF, Findom, and slavery, as well as anything else you can think of.

Current triggers: Email slave, Bubble Induction, InstantWetting
hypnorace

allison 24 f

Postby Alli2300 » October 6th, 2015, 9:06 am

hi im alli ive listened to the file for a while and had some luck with it working

looking to be triggered more and explore my kinky side

bdsm, bondage, traps, curses, predicaments, humiliation, hucow, dress code, marking, latex/rubber.

allison2300@yahoo.com / email,YM, skype
Alli2300

Postby AlicetheToy » October 10th, 2015, 7:30 pm

submissivelittlealice@gmail.com
23 m/cd bi
i want to give up control i want someone to use this file to make whatever kind of girl they want
AlicetheToy

Postby m4d_j4ck » October 11th, 2015, 12:09 am

Male/20/gay looking for a little fun.
Not into feminization but other than that I'm pretty flexible.
Prefer people closer to my age.
m4d.j4ck.us@gmail.com
m4d_j4ck

Postby FelixTheFox » October 15th, 2015, 1:48 pm

kai.the.neko@hotmail.com

20/M/Gay
looking for a master
not into feminization/acting like a girl, piss drinking, cross dressing, scat, blood, illegal, or full public
FelixTheFox

18 M sub Washington state

Postby b8246 » October 23rd, 2015, 6:33 pm

Pm me.
b8246

Postby Tygress » November 6th, 2015, 4:04 pm

tygresshot@gmail.com
Tygress

Postby slaveboybeginner » November 6th, 2015, 4:55 pm

21yo male
mhansslave@gmail.com
Last edited by slaveboybeginner on November 7th, 2015, 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slaveboybeginner

Postby hypno_sub93 » November 6th, 2015, 5:52 pm

Looking to try this file again,
22M/Bi/UK, would prefer not to send pictures/cam if possible, up for anything other than bimbofication/permanent feminisation/scat/anything that could cause problems with work/uni/personal life etc.

hypnosub93@gmail.com
hypno_sub93

Postby tripwire » November 9th, 2015, 11:57 am

tripwire83@gmail.com
32yo male/ discreet but responsive
tripwire

Postby bobbisub » November 9th, 2015, 4:36 pm

Mature subject (sub) who's used bubble induction & email slave. Looking to explore control, humiliation, pantswetting/diapers, sissy conditioning, obedience. Contact tinydick56@yahoo.co.uk or on Yahoo Messenger as tinydick56
bobbisub
Regular
Regular

Postby kinkyguy741 » November 12th, 2015, 11:17 am

24yo gay male. Smartass7410@hotmail.com
kinkyguy741

Postby SissyBerry » November 12th, 2015, 7:23 pm

19/Sissy/Bi
Loves feminization and bimbofication and stuff
Doesn't like diapers and scat
Saireebee@gmail.com
SissyBerry

Postby slavegirl1993 » November 14th, 2015, 1:21 pm

21 y/o female
Looking to be a long-term sub without intrusion into my school/work/social life
Relatively new to erotic hypnosis, but I've been told I'm a very good sub
Limits are: no camera/webcam/skype/recording/pictures
email me at slavegirl1993@gmail.com
slavegirl1993

Re: Email Slaves and addresses here!

Postby twistedsub » November 16th, 2015, 11:21 pm

Mino wrote:Rather than have lots of different threads, just post in this thread, whether you're looking for one or you want someone to trigger you and obviously your email address or just a note for them to PM you for your address.

Patientx251@gmail.com

I don't think any of his works, in fact... I will sit hear and wait to read emails and see if it does. I think, I'm more into the whole erotic get myself off part of it all versus any of it actually happening to me. I have searched everywhere online and read, listened and watched numerous videos on all kinds of crazy kinky stuff. Mostly everyone seems to post sissy she male jerk off eat own cum type stuff. But I'm more into the doctor thing or forced aganst my will or too drnk to say no or stop it from happening to me.

I constantly find myself having a fantasy, where I'm at a doctors appointment for a job required physical examination. It seems normal and everything until my doctor explains, there is a government requirement to test all male patients for their sexual preferences, hetoralsexual, homosexual or bi sexual. I begin to ask qustions, but the doctor silences me, tells me i must remain silent during the examination or i will be forced to wear a gag.

I'm placed on a exam table, all my clothes are removed. I placed into a doggy style position, restrained, my head is covered with a bondage type mask, headphones are placed on me. I can't hear anything except my doctor telling me, the testing will now begin. A series of recorded messages will begin playing, a special gag with a tube inside it will be placed in your mouth now. I felt a large ball type gag fitted into my mouth, the tube begin leaking some fluid, imwas forced to keep swallowing it or choke. the doctor said... listen, swallow and try to relax, your anal exam will now begin. then i felt something shoved into my bottom, my asshole was being filled with globs of lube.

I felt like i was recieving a enema, but it was just glob after glob of lubrication. I heard one last statement from my doctor before the messages started playing, he said... your penis will be removed if you are determined to be a homosexual, placed in chastity if found to be bi sexual, left alone and untouched if hetrosexual. there is no choice in this matter, this is a requirement of the new law put in place to control sexual deviant behaviors.

If your determined to be homosexual, a penectomy will be performed on you. your penis will be surgically removed, completely. Your scrotum as well, both balls gone, and special hormone therapy started. Your breasts will be enlarged, your body will change, you will be transformed and trained how to be a woman, how to sexually please men, how to perform fellatio, aka... suck mens cocks, and anally trained too. you will be fucked by men in your ass.

if your determined to be bi sexual, you will wear a chastity device 24/7 and only serve womens needs by licking them, you will no longer have sex using your penis with a woman. you may kiss, lick and do anything except use your penis inside a vagina, you may fuck a womans asshole. but thats it, no blow jobs from women are allowed. however, you may suck or be sucked by men. you will be fucked by men, they are allowed to fuck your ass and mouth. you must obey these laws, you will submit yourself and follow the laws.

if your found to be a normal hetrosexual male, you will leave this office and be very thankful. But that rarely happens, honestly... only maybe 3 out of 100 men are truly hetrosexual, the rest are homosexual or bi sexual. men just naturally are born gay, they enjoy other men. Society has shamed this behavior though, and now we have laws in place to even try and make it all go away altogether. It will never happen though, Boys will always be boys!

Now listen to the message play, I'm about to perform the first test. It starts with anal manipulation, first a few fngers teasing your ass, then a huge cock shoved up there, followed by a hardcore fucking that should leave you ruined and completely exhausted, if at any time during the ass play, your penis becomes erect? it will be result enough to be lawfully removed. So don't get a hard on like your enjoying a assfucking... if you want to keep your dick boy.

suddenly everything was too loud to hear anything around me happening besides this hypnotic message playing over and over. It kept repeating, your a faggot, you like cock, your a cock sucker, you like anal sex, you like big cocks, you like being fucked, fucked in your ass and mouth, your a faggot. just get hard now, get really hard, show the doctor what a big dick you have when he fingers your asshole. allow yourself to enjoy a good finger banging. thats it, let yourself go, feel your cock swelling now. for the last time, feel that nasty little thingy get rock hard. this will be the last time you ever get a erection.

i was terrified, i could not break free, i tried to scream but the gag kept me from doing so. plus what ever the liquid was pouring into my mouth, must of been a sedative, drug or some sorts. I was feeling very warm, horny as could be, i was startng to really enjoy my ass being fingered now. I could feel my cock between my legs, starting to swell. in my doggy style position, i could feel dick and balls hanging, starting to throb from two fingers working my asshole. I knew my life was over as a guy, i couldnt stop myself from getting a hard on, it was happening and i really wanted to make myself not get hard, but it just felt so good to feel my asshole being played with. then i felt my balls tugged, yanked, pulled and stretched away from me, grabbed firmly and held in place, i felt a tight band snap around them. oh shit, no... i tried to scream, i panicked even, but nothing helped, as the doctor started stroking my hard cock. oh god it felt so good, so really really good.

Thats when the message really started to repeat itself, over and over again.

its ok, every man dreams of this happening, fantasizes about it, thinks what would it be like to have their dick cut off, its ok, relax and just feel how great your last erection is right now, it will be so wonderful, you will be free from all the troubles, no more jerking yourself off, getting embarrassing hard ons anymore. Relax, soon it will be gone for good. And you can be the little faggot cock sucker you really are, you can find new enjoyment in other mens cocks. you can touch them, taste em, suck em, lick em and even fuck them.

then i felt a very tight, painfully tight band snap around the shaft of my hard penis. it hurt at first, i swear my cock was harder than it ever had been in my life, i could feel it pulsating and my asshole was now being punched, i could feel a doubled up fist trying to force itself inside me. oh god it was so wonderful, i really loved it all.. my cock as being stroked, i was getting jerked off and ass punched fucked, deep inside, i could feel one of the most explosive orgasm of my life cumming on. Everything was so intense, the feelings were unimaginable to try and describe, my cock felt like it was double its size, my balls were on fire, i was ready to cm, explode and shoot cum so hard...

then it happened, i started blowing my load, i came like never before. omg, i could feel cum squirting out of me like a firehose turned on, it was somstrong of a stream, i could feel my ass clencing around the fist inside me, twirling around, quickly pumping in and out, i was in a frenzy, couldnt stop cumming, until i felt it... a simple click of some tool, and i felt relief, i felt myself ending the biggest orgasm of my life. But then this weird feeling over came me, as i heard another click, it was strange, but i could sense, my balls had just been removed. i didnt feel any pain, just a relaxing feeling of ending my orgasm.

the messages kept playing, now your finished. your penis has been removed, your balls are gone too. and you didnt even feel a thing, infact... you enjoyed it, didnt you. yes you did. now its going to be time to rest and when you wake up, your body should be healed, your breast implants fitted, all the little things needed to make you pretty as a girl, you'll be surprised to see yourself, especially with that nasty little penis finally removed, and those big balls too.

now sleepy time, dream of cock, lots of cocks, men with big hard cocks... welcome to your new life, you stupid fucking little sissy faggot. When I say, upside down key - you wont remember anything or any of this happening, this will all be a dream, a dream you wont remember happening. but you will agree to make it happen, you will crave becoming a dickless little homosexual, you will figure out a way to have a penctomy, remove your balls and get implants even. you will seek to have your penis removed, your balls removed, but no vagina, just remain smooth. you don't need a penis anymore, you will find a way to have it cut off, gone for good. then begin your new life as a cock sucking little faggot, forever. now at the count of 3, forget what you must do

1, 2, 3

patientx251@gmail.com
What is happening to me?
twistedsub

Postby tripwire » November 21st, 2015, 1:45 pm

32 / gay / male
Have the e-mail & some other triggers. Very suggestible
Discreet
tripwire

Postby St4rf8 » November 21st, 2015, 10:02 pm

St4rf8@Yahoo.be
M21, gay. Quite new to hypnosis.
St4rf8

ältere dom

Postby arnold4tef » November 22nd, 2015, 10:20 am

Hallo, suche eine strenge über 65-jährige Domina in der Schweiz.
bin sehr submissive veranlagt.
arnold
arnold4tef

Postby hypnofurry » November 23rd, 2015, 3:21 pm

hypnofurry@outlook.com

23M, bi
hypnofurry

Postby gift » November 28th, 2015, 10:01 am

23m/bi

esad931@gmail.com

no humilating things please, curious if it works :)
gift
Regular
Regular

Postby locked_chub » November 28th, 2015, 3:14 pm

30/gay/male

Locked_chub@outlook.com

More or less up for anything other than crossdressing /sissification
locked_chub

Postby pupboigay » November 30th, 2015, 6:30 pm

29/gay/m

melbpup@hotmail.com

Want pretty much absolutely anything other than findom
pupboigay
Regular
Regular

Postby wolflight77 » December 3rd, 2015, 8:44 am

Hello.
19 male living in Canada.
Ive listened to emailslave a few times over the past few days and I guess i didn't understand what i was supposed to do with it. But, i found this forum so i guess that makes sense.
My email is Lifelight77@gmail.com
wolflight77

Postby ssss3 » December 3rd, 2015, 12:53 pm

23/bi-curious/male

santle3@yahoo.com

I don't like feminization, public or financial
ssss3
Regular
Regular

Postby xstealmymindx » December 3rd, 2015, 5:27 pm

23/ f

May as well have a try and have some fun! x

Love transformation and bondage themes.

larnahodgin@yahoo.com
xstealmymindx

Postby hypnofurry » December 5th, 2015, 7:19 pm

I'd love some more emails. Haven't gotten any for a while.

hypnofurry@outlook.com

23/M/bi
hypnofurry

Postby twistymind » December 8th, 2015, 9:13 am

24/m/us

Pretty open to trying new things. I don't want feminization or findom or scat, but otherwise... feel free to fuck up my mind.

mind.twisty@gmail.com
twistymind

Postby tripwire » December 8th, 2015, 3:39 pm

tripwire83@gmail.com
M / gay / 32

Open, easily suggestible, discreet
tripwire

Postby em__ » December 12th, 2015, 4:37 am

Lilsubslut30@hotmail.com
22/f/bi

Limits: anal, blood, scat, etc
Love bondage, nipple play, in general just losing control of myself
Would prefer not to do pics or cam but might be willing to do audio recordings
em__

Postby WerePanda » December 19th, 2015, 8:01 pm

werepandabeast@yahoo.com

31/gay/m

No money, pic, toilet, feminization, regression.
Interests are power play, masculinization, muscles, furry.
WerePanda

Postby DS11 » December 21st, 2015, 1:13 pm

angelryhorse@gmail.com

23/M/Sub

Would love to try this out again. n.n
I enjoy furries, feminization, post-hypnotic triggers and some embarassment.
DS11

Postby Sorez » December 21st, 2015, 5:30 pm

mastersorez@hotmail.com
Male/Bisexual

Have started listening to it again, would love to play around since it's been effective in the past ;)

Limits: Blood, Money Use (Buying stuff for certain things needed for an email is okay as long as its not too expensive), Pictures/Videos, Chats

Into: Mind Alteration (Memories, bimbofication, jockification, dog brain, Slut, etc), transformations (male to female/herm, furries such as cow and such, etc), temporary slavery, orientation changing, body changing (cock, balls, size even if imaginary, etc), wetting/diapers, hallucinations, or just being mind fucked in general!
Last edited by Sorez on December 22nd, 2015, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jibberish » December 21st, 2015, 11:27 pm

Sorez wrote:19, bi, male.

Kinks: Submission, Feminization, Jock TFs, Regression, Diapers.
Limits: Email only, no pictures, no private information.

Have fun ;)

mastersorez@hotmail.com

<_< posted 2013
Jibberish
Regular
Regular

Postby oatmeal » December 24th, 2015, 9:30 pm

mindlesswave@yahoo.com
mindlesswave on YIM

25/m/bi

responds to email slave, body slave (better over IM), and a few other triggers (i think) i've been training with that i've been told to forget until they've been used. mostly gay/loss of control files i think.

edit: thanks for the emails but i have a master now. he doesn't allow me to be triggered by other people
Last edited by oatmeal on January 1st, 2016, 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oatmeal
Regular
Regular

Postby maps » December 25th, 2015, 11:30 am

24 / male / bi

Los Angeles sub looking for subtle behavioral changes and submission. Love to be adapted to a tist's liking.

Not looking for furry or scat play, no webcam at the moment.

maps3934@hotmail.com
maps

Postby TrentBoar » December 26th, 2015, 3:52 pm

Hello ! I'm new here, just discovered this site, after it being pointed to me.
I've been listening to this file once, so I'd like to try if it works !

trentboar@gmail.com

Male/33 yo/gay

Into muscle, rubber/latex, mind control/furry (boars, haha !)

Won't go into personal pics/cam money toilet fem or that kind of stuff
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Postby hypno72 » December 27th, 2015, 10:29 am

Been listening to the file again, so send me some new emails if you want.

21M looking to be mindless and obedient

hypno72@gmail.com
hypno72

Postby kitcaro » December 27th, 2015, 8:56 pm

28 female kitcaros@yahoo.com

Nearly the new year, giving this yet another try. Anything related to diaper play, urine etc is not something I'm interested in. Also I'm not gonna be anyone's permanent slave.

I am interested in all things latex and bondage related. Ideally I'm looking for suggestions and triggers that make outside work time more interesting without adversely affecting my life :)
kitcaro
Regular
Regular

Postby TrentBoar » December 28th, 2015, 10:13 am

TrentBoar wrote:Hello ! I'm new here, just discovered this site, after it being pointed to me.
I've been listening to this file once, so I'd like to try if it works !

trentboar@gmail.com

Male/33 yo/gay

Into muscle, rubber/latex, mind control/furry (boars, haha !)

Won't go into personal pics/cam money toilet fem or that kind of stuff

I am aware I got a mail about this, but It's hard remembering what it was about. That's slightly scary, but kinda hot !
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Postby ssss3 » December 29th, 2015, 4:21 am

male/bi-curious/23 year old

Please turn me into a little boy. I have started to listen Curse Thumb Sucker file as well and I would like to experiment with Daddy's little boy for example.

Dislikes: Feminization, sissification, financial

santle3@yahoo.com
Last edited by ssss3 on January 9th, 2016, 3:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
ssss3
Regular
Regular

Allison 25 f

Postby Alli2300 » December 29th, 2015, 5:23 pm

Hello im looking to revive some email slave files, Been listen for 2 years and have revived a few Good ones and A few really bad ones im sorry. But forcing me to be your GF will not work.

Looking for pediments/ bondage/ bdsm/ humiliation(private/public)/ nipple play(or torture)/ latex/rubber/ forced Cow Transformation

Feel free to email me at allison2300@yahoo.com
Alli2300

Postby kitcaro » January 3rd, 2016, 8:08 am

I am posting this as the result of an email I received.

The general suggestions went something like this: for three days when I arrive home or if I've been home for two hours and it's safe I will go into my bedroom, get naked and lie on my bed. Once lying down I'll feel latex pressing down on me, sort of like a vac bed. All the while getting hornier and hornier. Once I'm sealed in and unable to move, I'll just keep on getting more aroused until I cum three times in a row.

I got the email and well... curiosity got the better of me so I left my house for a bit and came back. As soon as I got through the door I got very horny and couldn't stop myself going straight to my bedroom, discarding clothing as I went. By the time I lay down on my bed I was starting to get a little wet. I sat down, stretched out my arms and legs and closed my eyes. Then I felt the latex sheet pressing down on me all over my front. I've never tried a vac bed before so I don't know how authentic my imagination was but it felt nice. I like latex and having it press around my like that was so hot. I could move a little if I really tried to but there was so much resistance that it was a lot of effort. In my latex prison I kept getting more aroused. I wanted to touch myself so badly but I couldn't move enough. I just had the latex pressing against me. That was eventually enough to drive me over the edge not once not even twice but three times! I'm not a multi-orgasmic person normally so that was a whoooole lot of fun for me. I've no idea how long it took or how long I lay there afterwards just basking in the wonderful glow. After I'd cum the latex sheet vanished and I was able to move again.

The first time was around 6 in the evening and I was pretty tired after it. It was also new years eve. I went out a little earlier than I'd intended to just to avoid the next set and arrived home a bit too tipsy to let the suggestion work, I got into bed and fell asleep. The next day I was out of my house for almost all of the day, arriving home maybe an hour before my bedtime. Once again as soon as I got through the door I went straight into my bedroom, got naked and... well there's no need to rehash the whole thing. Three orgasms, yum. I rolled out of bed, showered, brushed my teeth and rolled straight back in afterwards.

The following morning started a little differently, I woke up and stretched and closed my eyes and... found a latex sheet descending on me. Morning orgasms are a really pleasant way to start a Saturday! Napped a bit after that, for roughly two hours if I had to guess because when I woke up again I stretched and closed my eyes and repeated the whole experience all over again. You're supposed to be rested after a good nights sleep but I was getting quite tired! And truth be told a little sore (though maybe not in a _bad_ way). I decided to spend most of the day around town and got back late enough where, you guessed it, sexy vac bed orgasm times! I went to sleep sometime after that, before the next round started.

And once I got up this morning I felt this compulsion to write about my experiences and put them all on the interwebs for you, dear readers, to enjoy. This should probably go somewhere else, but that wasn't where I was told to post it.

All in all, quite a bit of fun! It certainly got me out of the house more than I'd intended.

Have a good new year :)
kitcaro
Regular
Regular

Postby chase1 » January 3rd, 2016, 8:44 am

Great experience, thanks for sharing.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kitcaro » January 3rd, 2016, 12:42 pm

'thanks for sharing' as if you left me a choice :P
kitcaro
Regular
Regular

Postby chase1 » January 3rd, 2016, 1:02 pm

It is still nice to be polite :wink: .
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blankboy » January 4th, 2016, 2:27 pm

27/m/bi

blank.boy.zero@gmail.com

Not into feminization, but I love having my mind fucked with...
blankboy
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Meeting Grounds