masculinization

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Postby cisvestite » February 29th, 2008, 6:54 am

The idea of masculinization was one of the things that I was interested in here too. I'm guessing it's a rough gay counterpart to the desire/fetish some straight men have for feminization (not to suggest that only straight men do that).

The sports suggestions in the total jock files don't bother me nearly as much as the low intelligence suggestions. The latter does enhance the fetish value for me, but the cost's too great since intelligence is something I value more than anything that's merely arousing.

It's good for the people who want it to have such files, but I wish the low IQ stuff were more decoupled from the masculinity stuff.
cisvestite
Regular
Regular

Postby Wynfrith » March 16th, 2008, 2:41 am

I'm glad there are a few of us here for Masculinization. I didn't catch the sports part, either. Lifting weights sure, but that's about it.
Wynfrith

Postby DianaW » March 16th, 2008, 2:47 pm

The problem is that you are also miscoupling "Masculinity" with homosexual tendancies.

Ideally you are requesting a "Train Kinky Gay Bodybuilder" not "Train Masculinity"

Train Masculinity should be nothing more than a file that increases what are considered by general population as "traditional" male impulses.

Working out, engaging in things that generate adrenaline highs, and the like.

I'm more than willing to design a "Train Masculinity" file, but if done so it would be just that, Masculinity, there are enough train files for cum loving and the like.

IE. Don't be so selfish. Some people might want to train themselves to be more masculine without the added homosexual desire increase.
DianaW

Postby controlledboi » March 18th, 2008, 5:00 pm

I agree with DianaW. A File of that sort would be more appreciable.
controlledboi

Return to Meeting Grounds