Why not meet on line!

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Why not meet on line!

Postby Rogue » February 20th, 2008, 4:22 am

Hi All,

Just wanted to bring to your attention, if your interested in meeting someone, finding that right perosn for you, and getting to know them somewhere safe, why not start with the site's chat room, this is run by a group of members here that look after your safety, if you have a problem they are there to help,

We have 2 channels, there is the #warpmymind channel that is for general chat, where no triggering is alowed so you know your safe there, and then there is the #action channel which if you feel daring is an open channel where any trigger could be given so be warned!!

Also when you get to know people you can chat to them privatly, that way you dont have to share your msn or yahoo id's until your confident that you have that level of trust.

If you do visit the room you can tell the Channel Operators by their ID's they are the ones with !,@ and % symbols next to their names, people with a + next to their name are known to do hypnotising, but don't bug them to do it, they will offer if they are comfortable with you, remember you really need to build trust before you let someone have access to your mind for your comfort and protection.

Please pay attention to the channel rules when you enter they are posted usually as the first message you receive when you come in, if you are uncertain then feel free to ask.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Rogue.
Rogue
Regular
Regular

New room!

Postby Rogue » February 22nd, 2008, 1:40 pm

Hi All,

Well apart from coming to meet and chat in the #warpmymind chat room on irc.warpmymind.com you can always come and discuss whats going on in the voting section too in the #votes_discussion and talk about what is up for voting or what your thinking about putting up.

There is no right or wrong, just come and chat, feel free to make friends and as long as you obey the chat rules then you'll find it lots of fun

Rogue.
Rogue
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » February 24th, 2008, 10:21 am

Id love to join the chat channel, unfortunately, I dont want to download sunjava in order to be able to do so, is there any way around this obstacle?? :?:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Rogue » February 24th, 2008, 10:23 am

Hi,

you can use any irc client to join in, most popular is mirc but you can use any other you want, just set the server to irc.warpmymind.com and the port to 6667 and when you connect do /join #warpmymind

Rogue.
Rogue
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » February 24th, 2008, 10:27 am

I dont understand??
Im sorry but not being internet minded, that last post makes no sense to me at all!!
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Rogue » February 24th, 2008, 10:35 am

ok you can download a normal windows program to talk on irc chat, one of these is a program called mirc you can download it free of charge at www.mirc.com

once you have downloaded the program and installed it you will need to configure a connection, you can do this by clicking on the image of a folder with a hammer (second icon from the left on the menu)
now on the left hand side in the mIRC options window that opens up, click on the + next to "Connect" so you can see "Servers", click on "Servers" in the left hand side. then click on "Add"
Enter a description for example "WarpMyMind"
Enter IRC Server which is "irc.warpmymind.com"
the port should be 6667 by default
you dont have to enter anything in the group section or password secion then click "Add"
once you have added the Server information scroll down in the list till you find it and highlight it and click select this will bounce you back to the "Connect" options, now put in a name into the Full Name section, we suggest your WarpMyMind name so you would put missypuss then under your email again put missypuss
then your nick name is your choice you may want to use missypuss again, as an alternative you might want mspuss then click "connect to server"
this should get you on without any problems :)
feel free to ask if you want more information
Rogue
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » February 24th, 2008, 11:36 am

I joined up , I signed in, and not a person did I find!!!
Thanks for the advice.
I think Il stick to yahoo.
xx
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Rogue » February 24th, 2008, 11:44 am

Strange there are currently 15 people in the channe of which 1/2 of them are talking.. did you join the channel with a # or without?

you do need to use the # so its /join #warpmymind

Take care
Rogue
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » February 24th, 2008, 1:40 pm

# oh
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » February 24th, 2008, 1:47 pm

Still nothing. I think Im sticking with yahoo IM sorry boys.. xx
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Rogue » February 24th, 2008, 1:51 pm

thats strange, sounds like your not changing servers when you add the new one.. what is the server name that comes up in the status window when you click connect?

you should see something like

Welcome to the Wishes network nickname!~email@your.internet.provider
Your host is wildfire.wishes.com[@0.0.0.0], running UltimateIRCd(Tsunami)-3.0(02)
This server was last (re)started on Sun Jan 13 2008 at 11:23:49 EST and is located Somewhere On Earth, in the Solar System
Rogue
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » February 25th, 2008, 1:27 am

Not a sausage, but I have now got lots of sex spam in my e mail box, where I didnt used to get any at that e mail addy before, so I obviously signed in to something! :roll:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Rogue » February 25th, 2008, 10:08 am

You wouldnt get any spam from the WarpMyMind server as it is run by Jenna and she has it secured.

All I can suggest is you check that you have highlighted the server name you created in the list and make sure your clicking select

Sounds like you have connected to one of the premade connections.
Rogue
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds