Advice from EMG for the users of this group

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Advice from EMG for the users of this group

Postby EMG » April 8th, 2008, 8:52 pm

This group is intended for people wanting to meet others. There are a lot of nice people here wanting to meet others for a variety of good reasons. There may also be people here wanting to do things for PURELY selfish reasons, reasons that may not be in YOUR best interests.

So, play safe, exchange a few PM's before you move to online chat.

Make sure you agree to what will happen the first few times time you trance and keep a log. Tell a friend what you plan to do before going under and after you're out of trance have a friend read the log. There's no harm in keeping a safety net for the first few trances.

Always keep a log, it'll let you review what happened.

If something happens that doesn't feel right talk to someone you know and trust.

Please, people, keep it safe, sane and consensual(unless that's not your thing, in which case, it's your mind).
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

5 stars

Postby sabrinaselentra » June 14th, 2008, 5:35 pm

EMG your not all evil after all. That was a sweet post. I might add a very good one. Its a wicked world people! Be careful. Love Sabrina
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby hexagon77 » December 2nd, 2009, 5:51 am

It is good to see that you take it this serious with the safety too EMG. I wanted to add something too, a message i used to send out to many before on a private base:

Hypnosis can be one of the most amazing experiences of your life. But it can also turn into a quite horrible one, that can "burn" you for quite some time. To avoid this there are a few simple things to look out for:

-Get to know the hypnotist before you allow anyone to hypnotize you. Chat some time, also about normal themes, to get a feeling how the person may be like.

-See if there are some blog postings/forum postings from this person, they can tell you a lot about the hypnotist. Yet not all of them have any. Some may be too new to have posted anything yet, others may not want to waste their time with this, so this is just an additional bonus way to find something out about them.

-I personally compare hypnosis to bondage. Allowing someone to hypnotize you, is basically the same, as allowing someone to tie you up. You are turning yourself over in a similar way when you are doing hypnosis. It is true that hypnosis has limits, but those limits may be way less than many try to make you believe
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby heinz85 » October 5th, 2012, 10:08 pm

I would like to add to this as a result of a recent experience I had with a youtube hypnotist.

While the hypnotists on WMM are for the most part up-front in stating the true intent of their files, the same is NOT necessarily true elsewhere.

I recently used someone's file on Youtube - it claimed to be for health and fitness, but actually it was a slavery file. This particular hypnotist had me send him money while in trance. What's worse is that it had none of the effects I was hoping to get from the file in the first place.

I finally realized that something was fishy when he asked me to send him pictures of my significant other (which popped me right out of trance immediately). Then I noticed the Paypal transaction, which I had forgotten all about (I wonder why?)...

Just be careful when in uncharted territory. Try skipping past the induction and listen to the "meat" of a file before you agree to use it.

Be wary of anyone asking for your date of birth, home town, financial info, parents' names, etc. They could be building a dossier on you to be used for identity theft.

Be Safe, Have Fun, Take Care!
Heinz :)
heinz85

Postby KIY » October 10th, 2012, 11:26 am

You might want to contact PayPal and see if you can get a refund. (I once did that with an online "spice/incense" company. PayPal refunded me, and suspended the company's account, since PayPal does not approve of recreational drugs.)
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby QueenCleopatra » November 1st, 2012, 3:23 am

I think you should name and shame the Youtube channel in question. The money request is bad enough but imagine if you'd gone ahead and given him information on your parther - name, address, phone number, you could have given the lot. So you should expose the channel on all erotic hypnosis forums.

And report the channel to Youtube. So annoying that Youtube pulled my Channel which had nothing of the sort and got only positive comments from it's users.

Cleo

heinz85 wrote:I would like to add to this as a result of a recent experience I had with a youtube hypnotist.

While the hypnotists on WMM are for the most part up-front in stating the true intent of their files, the same is NOT necessarily true elsewhere.

I recently used someone's file on Youtube - it claimed to be for health and fitness, but actually it was a slavery file. This particular hypnotist had me send him money while in trance. What's worse is that it had none of the effects I was hoping to get from the file in the first place.

I finally realized that something was fishy when he asked me to send him pictures of my significant other (which popped me right out of trance immediately). Then I noticed the Paypal transaction, which I had forgotten all about (I wonder why?)...

Just be careful when in uncharted territory. Try skipping past the induction and listen to the "meat" of a file before you agree to use it.

Be wary of anyone asking for your date of birth, home town, financial info, parents' names, etc. They could be building a dossier on you to be used for identity theft.

Be Safe, Have Fun, Take Care!
Heinz :)
http://www.queencleopatra.co.uk
http://www.clipsforsale.com/store/30616
Live Erotic Hypnosis Sessions in London
QueenCleopatra
Regular
Regular

Postby QueenCleopatra » November 1st, 2012, 3:26 am

I'm curious, but when you bought the goods from the spice/incense company, what were you expecting and why did you get their account suspended?

Cleo

KIY wrote:You might want to contact PayPal and see if you can get a refund. (I once did that with an online "spice/incense" company. PayPal refunded me, and suspended the company's account, since PayPal does not approve of recreational drugs.)
http://www.queencleopatra.co.uk
http://www.clipsforsale.com/store/30616
Live Erotic Hypnosis Sessions in London
QueenCleopatra
Regular
Regular

Re: Advice from EMG for the users of this group

Postby bdut » February 22nd, 2019, 3:11 am

Hi EMG,

Or any other experienced hypnotists. I need some assistance here.

I have a subject who is engaging in slave conditioning training. She is a very good subject, the problem is a bit too good. She seems to have some difficulty rising out of trance more than going in, I am worried that this could cause her to have an accident in driving or such if she does not fully awaken form trance state.

So has anyone got a very good awakener text that really gets the subject back to alertness and awareness?
bdut

Re: Advice from EMG for the users of this group

Postby CaptainObvious » March 11th, 2020, 7:15 am

bdut wrote:So has anyone got a very good awakener... that really gets the subject back to alertness and awareness?

But seriously if she's going to be driving have her splash water on her face or do jumping jacks. :mrgreen:
CaptainObvious

Return to Meeting Grounds